The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

stony said:
hgblue said:
stony said:
I can't and won't deny that, but that's not our best performance this season by a long way.

Compared to how we were playing (Swansea away, Sunderland home, Arsenal away) our form has been transformed since Tevez came back into the starting line up. The team are clearly buzzing to have him back and it's clear to see.

So how many points has he cost us by playing golf for six months ? We could have been many points clear by now and we wouldn't need our form transforming.

Don't get me started on Mancini's rant in Munich......

stony said:
hgblue said:
stony said:
I can't and won't deny that, but that's not our best performance this season by a long way.

Compared to how we were playing (Swansea away, Sunderland home, Arsenal away) our form has been transformed since Tevez came back into the starting line up. The team are clearly buzzing to have him back and it's clear to see.

So how many points has he cost us by playing golf for six months ? We could have been many points clear by now and we wouldn't need our form transforming.
I think we all know that, his cuntishness is not in question.

I worried that he would derail our season but he seems to having the West Ham effect, he was immense for them and I'm swinging over to keep Tevez lose Mario..... If we have a choice?

This demonstrates that Balotelli has fallen a bit short again this season. He's the reason we need the dickhead.

LittleStan said:
stony said:

assuming he had played in his current form for those 6 months and not with his selfish head on.

I see what your saying, we should be grateful to him for fucking off and dragging our clubs name through the mud. After all, if he'd stayed he might not have such a point to prove and be in this triffic(cheers 'arry) form.

His "selfish head" is the only one he owns..................well I'm not sure he actually owns it. I think he rents it from Kia.

stony said:
LittleStan said:
assuming he had played in his current form for those 6 months and not with his selfish head on.

I see what your saying, we should be grateful to him for fucking off and dragging our clubs name through the mud. After all, if he'd stayed he might not have such a point to prove and be in this triffic(cheers 'arry) form.

His "selfish head" is the only one he owns..................well I'm not sure he actually owns it. I think he rents it from Kia.

Not at all, but he did fuck off and we can't change that. We can only look back shouting or look forward a little wiser for the experience.

I for one think that the club as a whole have handled the situation very professionally and we actually came out on top. Showed any other potential spoilt brats where we stand and Tevez is playing more effectively for the team.

Out of this whole Tevez situation we've stood firm and refused to bend to his or Kias' demands.
Did we shit ourselves and double his wages?
The fucking mercenary is back but on our terms.

"Obviously it's an important goal, not just because of the goal that I scored but for the people, for the club, for the fans, for my colleagues, for Roberto, for me - we all went through some difficult times and is very very important and that's why I celebrated the way I did because I have my feet on the floor and I'm happy for everybody."

toxic twat done good to be fair

lets hope he can keep banging them in before he moves on for his slimey agents next pay day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.