The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

Blue2112 said:
Truth is not one of us knows the full story of what went on in Munich or for that matter what was going on before that which led to what happened that night. None of us know what went on thereafter and none of us know whats led to him being brought back and how sincere he may be or not.

The one thing we all know is he's a world class player and personally speaking almost impossible to replace. If he has committed and can get on with it and if Mancini and the club can put it behind them then I see no reason that we all go again next season a much stronger unit.

I personally think some of Balotelli's actions have impacted upon the team in the last few weeks but to be fair to him he shouldn't have been expected to carry the front line with Aguero for as long as he has. He's a young kid and if Tevez had been available I think Mancini would have used Mario more sparingly and given him more time out of the spotlight to mature.

Dzeko has been disapointing despite his goals but I feel Mancini has not played to his strengths which begs the question as to why he brought him here in the first place and this has also threw Mario into being our number two striker which is too soon in his development.

Sums it up for me . last 2 games we have played awsome football and its no fluke that its been with tevez in the team .

Carlitos and Sergio together is impossible to say no to.

Yes, anyone who thinks otherwise does not want the best for our team. Time to forgive and forget and move on. If you want proof of this go and visit the rag cafe and see how they fear him!

I know lots have been said about the guy and understandably so with such talent on one side and such a volatile personality on the other. However I find myself in a quandary - do I forgive or not forgive? Is it moral to forgive or moral to not forgive in this instance....?

Well I am not religious but have always (eventually) forgiven people, this seems the correct position in my life as I have needed to be forgiven many times myself in the past (who hasn't?). We are all capable of acting strangely at times and in an unacceptable manner but should we not forgive people so long as they repent? - This is probably the crux of the matter in hand as how do we know if the repentant has truly repented? How can we ever know? We only go off instincts and educated guesses but in this instance, educated guesses on our part and even our instincts are so far removed from the location of the problem that in reality we are all sat well and truly in the dark.

Displays like today tug at my heart strings as I have still retained some feelings of love for the little scamp (had to laugh at the golf swing) but there is obvious resistance to these feelings. Now the question is do I (or we if anyone feels similar) forgive or hold firm in our anger - now if we are only forgiving him because it suits us - as he's a great player then maybe it is immoral to forgive him. On the other hand if we are only not forgiving him because of the anger in our hearts then this could equally be construed to be just as immoral of an act as the first.

I dont know.....maybe I will forgive him but reluctantly and warily, I loved seeing him score today and the work rate that is always there for all to see....that much I am certain off.

What nonsense- look what we could of won with him committed, absolute horse shit you ask me- he shit on the club and in doing so has contributed to it massively in maybe not lifting the trophy this season, when needed most he was nowhere- end of story!!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
What nonsense- look what we could of won with him committed, absolute horse shit you ask me- he shit on the club and in doing so has contributed to it massively in maybe not lifting the trophy this season, when needed most he was nowhere- end of story!!!!!

My thoughts too, terrific player but imo his actions cost us the league this season

BluePurgatory said:
Yes, anyone who thinks otherwise does not want the best for our team.

Utter fucking bullshit.

I don't want him to stay for next season because I want the best for our team in the long run. Can anyone truly say that they are totally convinced that he won't screw us around again?

No point crying over split milk is there. What he did was out of order (Even though I think it was down to a big mis-understanding), it has all been blown over now (except by the press), and he has said he is sorry. We are a better team by a mile with him in it simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.