The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Daily Mail...

Roberto Mancini has left the door open for Carlos Tevez to stay at Manchester City next season and the Italian would have the backing of influential members of his squad if he tries to keep the controversial striker.

Sportsmail revealed last week how a clutch of Mancini’s players want the manager to sell Mario Balotelli because they feel he is a liability. But the feeling towards Tevez is different.

Players have been impressed by Tevez’s application since his return in February, and although some do not agree with how the 28-year-old forward has conducted himself, they do not doubt value on the pitch.

80s Shorts said:
Shucks, I bet he's blushing now.

I have to laugh. You've just called me childish and immature in another thread. So what do you think this post is ? An insightful contribution to a discussion no doubt.... :)

'''''''TEVEZ '''''''HIGUAIN'''''''''' AGUERO

SILVA''''''''' ''''''''''YAYA'''''''''''''''''' NASRI

CLICHEY KOMPANY LESCOTT RICHARDS

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''HART''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

irishben said:
'''''''TEVEZ '''''''HIGUAIN'''''''''' AGUERO

SILVA''''''''' ''''''''''YAYA'''''''''''''''''' NASRI

CLICHEY KOMPANY LESCOTT RICHARDS

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''HART''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

you forgot billy sharp

Tevez should be sold,football team should be built not only from talented players but also players with balanced character.
Tevez is only second by this shameful behavoir after the golden kid mario balotely.
He should take some lessons from his fellow argentenian-aguero in how profetionals should behave.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
levets said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He signed his contract, though, prior to FFPR calculations.

In theory he costs us absolutely nothing to keep for the next two years, wages aside.

For me, it's now no brainer, and should also be for Carlos.

Tell him to do the business for the next two years, let him go bask to Argentina on a free.

What a motivation that would be for him.

We would still have to spend any fee we recouped on a replacement, with wages to match, all calculated for FFPR.

I really hope they can repair the relationship and that he see's his contract out and then as part of the deal, we let him return for a nominal/free.

His family is back here now aren't they? Hopefully this is the plan?

what's your take on it Tolmie, is this feasible?

It's certainly feasible. His family are back in Manchester and he certainly won't earn any better elsewhere.

However, quite rightly, it should be linked into the managerial situation, and if Mancini stays, I just don't see Carlos doing so.

Too much water under the bridge.

Never say never in this game, though.
Why would roberto want to leave though Tolm?

LoveCity said:
Daily Mail...

Roberto Mancini has left the door open for Carlos Tevez to stay at Manchester City next season and the Italian would have the backing of influential members of his squad if he tries to keep the controversial striker.

Sportsmail revealed last week how a clutch of Mancini’s players want the manager to sell Mario Balotelli because they feel he is a liability. But the feeling towards Tevez is different.

Players have been impressed by Tevez’s application since his return in February, and although some do not agree with how the 28-year-old forward has conducted himself, they do not doubt value on the pitch.

This is the way it looks on the pitch. They seem revitalised with Tevez.

Shame Mario appears to have lost the respect of his teammates. If true I'm not sure how he can stay.

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Daily Mail...

This is the way it looks on the pitch. They seem revitalised with Tevez.

Shame Mario appears to have lost the respect of his teammates. If true I'm not sure how he can stay.

if this is true, he cant stay. Mancini will lose the dressing room and then his job.

it is a problem though, Tevez has been a bit of a dick and is now back and revitalised, but if he has already decided to go then he is just putting himself in the shop window.

things will ultimately just have to work themselves out as far as i can see.

Wouldn't a better song be,

'He plays when he wants, he plays when he wants ... Carlos Tevez he plays when he wants ..'

A lot depends if Mancini stays, if he doesnt and we get Mourinho/Ancelotti i can see him staying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.