The Carlos Tevez Thread

The guy is a massive turd, but surely, anybody here who has ever played football must of had a couple of dickheads on the team?

I will forgive and forget what he did for the 24 hours after we lift the trophy, after that i will pack his bags myself and send him on his way with a nod and a wave

Saddens me to see that a single assist is enough for so many city fans to discard their dignity and the dignity of the City.

Lack of respect for the club is a signature of small clubs.

the guys got his head in the right place (well as close as it will go).

whether he's doing if for a move in the summer or whether he his telling the truth about wanting to help it's clear he really wants to play well and win.

i personally don't give a fuck what his motives are as long as we win.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
glassyeyes said:
Saddens me to see that a single assist is enough for so many city fans to discard their dignity and the dignity of the City.

what like your lot did with rooney ey? booing like fuck holding up stupid banners but as soon as he scored all was forgiven.

and for the record most city fans cheered and clapped his arrival onto the pitch before he'd done anything.

so run a long little rag, we're coming.

glassyeyes said:

United must be the tiniest of them all then after Shrek Rugney publicly derided the quality of his team-mates, the club's future/club's ambition in the transfer market, and was rewarded with a double-your-money contract. As opposed to Tevez being given hard-ball treatment by City and denied a move his agent and Milan (thought they had) perfectly orchestrated in January because of a derisory offer, and ONLY coming back when he knew he was out of options, knowing full well he is a tool of the club rather than one who bent them over like Shrek.

glassyeyes said:

Oy aye, and Rooney showed utter respect for you lot as well.....get a grip.

Oh, and MODs, as he's slagging us off (in bold), any chance of banning him. He's obviously on a wind up. Any Rag coming on here and spouting about 'small club' shouldn't even be allowed to converse with us. So, Ban?

I swear to god every time he got the ball he started driving towards goal. Fucking love it. Exactly what we've been missing from players like Silva. Just running at the defence and scaring them a bit.

Said it before, couldn't give a shit, I want the league.

malg said:
glassyeyes said:

Oy aye, and Rooney showed utter respect for you lot as well.....get a grip.

Oh, and MODs, as he's slagging us off (in bold), any chance of banning him. He's obviously on a wind up. Any Rag coming on here and spouting about 'small club' shouldn't even be allowed to converse with us. So, Ban?

GENTLEMEN!!!!!

TO YOUR TORCHES!!

[bigimg]http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_02/torchMob.jpg[/bigimg]

Showed in 30 minutes what we've missed upfront this season - holding the ball up and not giving away possession.

Don't think any of our other strikers can do this like Tevez - certainly can't imagine any having had the strength and guile to hold up the ball and release Nasri yesterday (at the the right time as well).

Way off match fitness, but made the difference yesterday - and when Tevez isn't selfish he's world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.