The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

Sorry, I wasn't quick enough to count, but I reckon more cheered/clapped than booed him. No one around me booed, but a few stayed seated with arms folded and looking miserable.

Barcon said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
I reckon he is gonna do his utmost in the games he plays to sell himself to PSG or Real Madrid & if that means him playing a team game he is gonna have to pass the ball a lot more than he has done in the past. Just like when he got dropped by the national side for Aguero and had to play the team game in the world cup. I cant stand the **** but if he can win us the title then its all good!
CTID

Your hatred blinds you to reality, I dont like him but to suggest that he is not a team player when out on the pitch is nothing short of preposterous, absurd, ridiculous - add your own adjective here etc.....

You can't be serious, probably the most selfish player I have ever seen, he makes Sturridge look like a team player.

Yes he does a lot on his own but that's partly because he can, look at the highlights from the past two seasons and Tevez's link up play is top top notch. I always thought he was great at linking up whilst at UTD. Saying he is selfish is not really an argument against anything as all strikers are and should be selfish to a certain degree. But suggesting that he is selfish to the detriment of the team he plays in is nonsense.

Blue Theatre said:
I think we should all give our full support to anyone wearing the blue of City ... the clue's in the word "supporter" !

Booing our own player, thereby damaging team morale and possible handing the title to United, really is "cutting off your nose to spite your face".
People boo'd (I didn't and you'd struggle to find a bigger opposer to the fucker playing for us!) and yet we won!

Rooney turns up for training not fit to train and they ban him for the Blackburn game, he could not perform his job.

In the middle of an argument between Bob and Edin, Tevez says get me on to help the team we are 2 down, I don't need to warm up I have been warming up for ten minutes. We tell him he won't play again.............heat of the moment but crazy.

Who committed the worst offence. Fergie, Moyes and Redknapp then start bulling us about why we have taken the correct decision etc, he should never play again, I wonder why!!!!!!

We made a crazy mistake over this and Bob will have learnt. Tevez and his agent are money grabbers but on the pitch he always gives a hundred per cent.

I never boo a blue.

Tevez City said:
Comparison between Mario and Carlos

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

Completed 21 of 22 passes.

I was not kidding when I said that half fit Tevez is better than fully fit Balotelli.

League Goals this season:
Balotelli = 11
Scarface little **** = 0

Now tell me whose contributed more to this season.

fatbloke said:
Tevez City said:
Comparison between Mario and Carlos

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

Completed 21 of 22 passes.

I was not kidding when I said that half fit Tevez is better than fully fit Balotelli.

League Goals this season:
Balotelli = 11
Scarface little **** = 0

Now tell me whose contributed more to this season.
Games missed by deserting the team in an unforgivable manner hindering our succes in every single competition:

Balotelli = 0
Tevez = 35

Yay, let's all cheer the ****! :/

Tevez City said:
Barcon said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Your hatred blinds you to reality, I dont like him but to suggest that he is not a team player when out on the pitch is nothing short of preposterous, absurd, ridiculous - add your own adjective here etc.....

You can't be serious, probably the most selfish player I have ever seen, he makes Sturridge look like a team player.

BS

Aguero is more selfish than him.

We have had this discussion before, I prove you wrong, you still argue, you have proved time and time again that you know nothing. I have never foe'd anybody, and really don't want to start now, so please argue with somebody else.

danburge82 said:
Blue Theatre said:
I think we should all give our full support to anyone wearing the blue of City ... the clue's in the word "supporter" !

Booing our own player, thereby damaging team morale and possible handing the title to United, really is "cutting off your nose to spite your face".
People boo'd (I didn't and you'd struggle to find a bigger opposer to the fucker playing for us!) and yet we won!

The majority didn't boo though which is what matters, we are not Arsenal fans - booing Eboue last season was a disgrace.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
Tevez City said:
Barcon said:

BS

Aguero is more selfish than him.

We have had this discussion before, I prove you wrong, you still argue, you have proved time and time again that you know nothing. I have never foe'd anybody, and really don't want to start now, so please argue with somebody else.

How about ignoring him and replying to my reply which I think was a much more valid counter argument.

Didn`t boo and i didn`t cheer.

Asked around me what their reaction would be if he came on.

pretty much same as mine except 2 fans in front of me it was quite funny they kept turning round saying come on tevez good banter and when the chant started.

He plays when he wants started i was in full voice.

That said my honest opionion is welcome back carlos the player.
I hate carlos the man.

Didn't clap, didn't boo, just applauded Nige then sat down in my seat. The thing is with Tevez I lost all respect for him, not for the incident in Munich(nobody knows what really happened) but for fucking off for 5 months when we really could have done with him. Any fan that says they are happy to have him back to help us win the title is not contradicting themselves in any way what so ever. He made a huge error and only a huge favour now will be enough to forgive him. He's not acted like a complete **** since he's been back, and if it stays that way then that will be enough. Fuck what comes out of his mouth, he can apologise with his feet. Help us through the crucial run in, secure a move, with a repaired relationship with the supporters and maybe, just maybe, secure a place as a City legend.

And before anyone states I'm jumping up his arse, I can't stand the man. Just want this title more than anything. He owes us at least that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.