The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

Eccles Blue said:
Thatchersforearm said:
I heard booing in CB stand level 3. I for the record stayed silent. Listening to GMR on the way back some woman texted in and said as soon as he came on she got up and left. Her right I guess but not for me

I was that woman, and yes it was my right and I exercised it. I heard the boos as I walked from the front row CB L1 and I also saw and spoke to about 5 other people from the same stand who walked out as well.

On the main road outside the stadium there were a heck of a lot of fans who had also walked.

I will be back for the next game though.

My thoughts, for what they are worth, have been expressed in other threads on here about the person who didn't just make one mistake as some people are saying, he made many mistakes the chief one, to my mind showing such disrespect to his team mates, his manager and our fans.

un-fucking-believable.

never ever turn your back on city, whatever you think about carlos, there's another 10 players out there, our fucking players.

Eccles Blue said:
Thatchersforearm said:
I heard booing in CB stand level 3. I for the record stayed silent. Listening to GMR on the way back some woman texted in and said as soon as he came on she got up and left. Her right I guess but not for me

I was that woman, and yes it was my right and I exercised it. I heard the boos as I walked from the front row CB L1 and I also saw and spoke to about 5 other people from the same stand who walked out as well.

On the main road outside the stadium there were a heck of a lot of fans who had also walked.

My thoughts, for what they are worth, have been expressed in other threads on here about the person who didn't just make one mistake as some people are saying, he made many mistakes the chief one, to my mind showing such disrespect to his team mates, his manager and our fans.

I admire your principles---but his team mates seem to have got over his disrepect,presumably in the common cause of the title,but also, i sense,they quite like the little tosser.

ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
Thatchersforearm said:

un-fucking-believable.

never ever turn your back on city, whatever you think about carlos, there's another 10 players out there, our fucking players.
Anyone who left is also turning their back on Mancini, as it's his decision to play the player. For me, Tevez was a big difference, and I'm not sure we'd have come back if he hadn't come on. Glad to see him back, and he will make a difference during the run in.

malg said:
ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

un-fucking-believable.

Anyone who left is also turning their back on Mancini, as it's his decision to play the player. For me, Tevez was a big difference, and I'm not sure we'd have come back if he hadn't come on. Glad to see him back, and he will make a difference during the run in.

anyone who left has turned their back on MCFC.

ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
Thatchersforearm said:

un-fucking-believable.

Why not? It was ok to boo the team, who have been there through all the winter months and for every game, as happened last Thursday and yet it is wrong to walk out when Tevez comes on after all he did wrong!!

That is what is unbelievable and I am allowed to do as I wish. Sorry if it offends your sensibilities but I am not a sheep, I am a person with a mind of my own.

Eccles Blue said:

And what if Tevez was to start the next game? Sorry I know it is your own choice but I just don't agree on turning your back on the team.

I think it is a personal thing how we each treat such situations and not really anyone elses place to say how another should act in such circumstances.

If Eccles Blue felt like doing that it is her choice. I don't think she did anything shocking really, just excercising her right to show her distaste at having Tevez back.

tyqmvko said:
Eccles Blue said:

And what if Tevez was to start the next game? Sorry I know it is your own choice but I just don't agree on turning your back on the team.

I have made my protest now and that is it. As I have said on other threads on this subject, I am not going to cut my nose off to spite my face, I have paid for a season ticket and shall be attending all the rest of the matches this season as I have done home and away all year.

We shall have to agree to disagree on me allegedly turning my back on the rest of the team. I wasn't I was just exercising my right to be an individual. :-)

Thank you TCIB, you put it more succinctly than I did. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

un-fucking-believable.

Why not? It was ok to boo the team, who have been there through all the winter months and for every game, as happened last Thursday and yet it is wrong to walk out when Tevez comes on after all he did wrong!!

That is what is unbelievable and I am allowed to do as I wish. Sorry if it offends your sensibilities but I am not a sheep, I am a person with a mind of my own.

booing the team (which i've never done btw) is part and parcel of showing the players you're not happy, when they came back out the same fans sang to support them. it's just another emotion that fans from all clubs do from time to time when they're not happy.

literally getting up and walking out is a different story altogether and IMO fecking shite.

and also it's a free country yes, i could support ushited if i wanted to.... doesn't mean i'm going to do it. anyway it's your loss, when 45,000 blues were stood belting out bluemoon after we scored a late winner to go within a point of 1st you were probably on the way home.

what you going to do if tevez starts every game from now?

Blue Haze said:
A few boos I think, but mostly cheers. Fuck off to the people who booed him.

Nothing to be done about the past, just put your head down and finish strong.

Well done, Carlos. Welcome back buddy.
The boo's were from the Chelski fans!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.