The Checkatrade Trophy

Scheduling just one of those things I guess although no doubt we will be given lots of crap in the media about it.

Would it make sense for Foden to play against Sunderland or Burton? - I think he would learn more from the Sunderland game (and increase our chances of winning it) than the dead rubber Carabao game but maybe it would be portrayed negatively as he is a first teamer.
As you've said there, he's a first teamer. The EDS got here without any first team players, so they should play the tie without them. We could play Kompany, Gundogan and Aguero in the match as well but...

Even though they`re playing only a day before the first team game, there should still be a couple young lads involved with the first team. For example, Gomes plays for the EDS, while Pozo plays against Burton. Nmecha and Richards play against Sunderland, Dele-Bashiru/Doyle/Bernabe(if fit) play for the first team etc.

There's 11 days between this fixture and Sunderland's next game, I don't get why it can't be moved??

Are the EDS fixtures listed anywhere? , I tried looking on the OS but it being shitter than shit it's only showing me fixture from February on.

There's 11 days between this fixture and Sunderland's next game, I don't get why it can't be moved??

Are the EDS fixtures listed anywhere? , I tried looking on the OS but it being shitter than shit it's only showing me fixture from February on.
On the City webpage under fixtures

Presumably there's just no more games in January, the Sunderland one is still to be confirmed.

If that is the case, which I had assumed may be the case, then it's even more baffling that the checkatrade fixture can't be moved.

If that is the case, which I had assumed may be the case, then it's even more baffling that the checkatrade fixture can't be moved.
Don't have a definitive answer but of course we have to work the game around Sunderlands fixtures as well bud.

Don't have a definitive answer but of course we have to work the game around Sunderlands fixtures as well bud.

Like I said above, there's 11 days between the checkatrade fixture and Sunderland's next game, it's bizarre.

Sunderland have no game on the Saturday with it being fa cup. Sure if they played it then the crowd would be higher as well.

Must be a reason the obvious is not an option ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.