The City fan crying when we got beat

10dtgds.jpg

The season's not over yet!!

In what aspect does a lad crying at a football game have in anyones lives??

If he wants to cry let him he's clearly gutted about it so why should anyone on here give a shit it doesn't effect anyone else..

BezzMCFC said:
Knightz said:
I felt sorry for him, they should frigging send that gif to the city players. I was walking around my house like a chicken with it head been chopped off... ffs
I am glad the camera didn't see me :P..... me hopping mad like a kanga

chicken kanga?
Kanga as in Kangaroo m8 lol

Everybody is different. Some kicked the cat. Some punched the wall. He cried. So fucking what!!!!

He might be a little embarrassed today. But right at that moment it got to him. It's about expressing emotions in given situations. Give the lad a break, ffs.

I see Swansea away has turned into the new York away

"At least he was there"
"Hope you enjoyed watching on your streams" etc etc

Hate this "im a bigger fan than you" shite. Hes now a bigger blue than the rest of us because he cried according to this forum

My reaction when I saw it was twofold.

Firstly there was the instant "oh grow the f*ck up, we've just gone 1-0 down away to Swansea with another 10 minutes to score an equaliser, and another 10 games until the end of the season. It's hardly the end of the world, even if we do lose the game the title is still in our own hands. And anyway, we've had far worse things happen to us over the years".

Secondly there was the "oh for f*cks sake, Facebook, Twitter, the Internet, my email inbox are going to be full of rags jumping out from behind their sofas where they've been hidden for the past few months proclaiming they are back where they belong and using a picture/GIF of this mard b*stard to take the p*ss".

All quite embarrassing if you ask me.

Matty said:
My reaction when I saw it was twofold.

Firstly there was the instant "oh grow the f*ck up, we've just gone 1-0 down away to Swansea with another 10 minutes to score an equaliser, and another 10 games until the end of the season. It's hardly the end of the world, even if we do lose the game the title is still in our own hands. And anyway, we've had far worse things happen to us over the years".

Secondly there was the "oh for f*cks sake, Facebook, Twitter, the Internet, my email inbox are going to be full of rags jumping out from behind their sofas where they've been hidden for the past few months proclaiming they are back where they belong and using a picture/GIF of this mard b*stard to take the p*ss".

All quite embarrassing if you ask me.

Personally I found the preceding ninety minutes a damn sight more embarrassing than a fan who clearly cares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.