The clapham junction asda brawl

Peace, people. Violence is horrible to watch. All you wanna do is fight back. It's a cycle.

ABH, by my reckoning. Mix of many aggravating factors and the mitigation that he's a young idiot at the right age to be handed a lesson he is now expected to make good decisions whatever the situation. Short custodial for the public horror of it, possibly suspended. Community work is essential for these kids. Get them off social media, and give them a proper way of learning how to make something happen, how to grow self-respect.

Face it, we didn't grow up with the temptation of getting a million likes for recording ourselves acting horrendously. Dunno how many times I was incredibly stupid and anti-social for a bit of popularity.

Peace, people. Violence is horrible to watch. All you wanna do is fight back. It's a cycle.

ABH, by my reckoning. Mix of many aggravating factors and the mitigation that he's a young idiot at the right age to be handed a lesson he is now expected to make good decisions whatever the situation. Short custodial for the public horror of it, possibly suspended. Community work is essential for these kids. Get them off social media, and give them a proper way of learning how to make something happen, how to grow self-respect.

Face it, we didn't grow up with the temptation of getting a million likes for recording ourselves acting horrendously. Dunno how many times I was incredibly stupid and anti-social for a bit of popularity.
Nope, not falling for it

Isn’t this **** in his 30s??

What I would have liked to have seen is a load of shoppers joined in and give the fancy dress mob a good hiding.

Isn’t this **** in his 30s??
My assumption was more like 17, from the photo I saw. Big lad, but not finished growing. Possibly one of those lads in his early 21 who acts, moves like a teenager. Could be wrong tho.

What I would have liked to have seen is a load of shoppers joined in and give the fancy dress mob a good hiding.

The bystander effect is unfortunately a trait of socoety when there is more people about, there is less chance someone will step up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.