The clapham junction asda brawl

The guy seems like an absolute prick, and will hopefully be doing time for that. Absolute shithouse. But the death penalty?! Fucking hell…
Ric, do you seriously believe WW believes what he writes when he goes full ‘Daily Mail letters to the editor’?

well it would stop it wouldn’t it? Absolutely no need to punch her like that. The world would soon be sorted if I was pm.
I will vote for you Worsley..:)

Seriously that's guy is a true menace to society and needs to be locked up to protect society, but I fear that he will get away without doing time.
I think this is the problem with our Western judicial systems.
We are much to lax on violent crime.
Therefore violent idiots like him feel they can do whatever they want.

What a fucking country we have become. I've seen / witnessed loads of stunning behavior from people Captain Tom Moore and yet we have scum like these on the same earth.

You can say what you like, but Tom and people like my Mum and Dad were taught how to behave as kids because of a clip round the ear would be the result of stepping out of line. Not a severe kicking, but rather a physical notice of what bad behavior would result in. We all make mistakes in life, but a quick clip was usually enough to make you realise what was acceptable and what wasn't.

Now there is no deterrent to bad behavior and indeed the supporters of physical discipline like myself are treated as the bad guys. Like it or lump it, the dick head who smacked that woman would have had a serious battering from people in the local area once he had been named in years gone by.

But now, that woman could have been my wife, my Mum or my sister and some fucker is filming it on her phone.

The left wingers will no doubt explain how he was a suppressed super hero who needed to be understood

If the expression 'leave me in a locked room for 10 minutes' applied to anybody, it's to that twat

Hope the lady is ok and looked after . Not something to be joked about here. Serious sentence needs to be handed down to these idiots!
Absolutely correct about the lady and the penalty. But you know like me, instead of two years in jail, it will be suspended sentence and financial support for damaged costume.

We have children and grand children, what future do they face if 'civil liberties' are continued to be put in front of 'twats should be punished'?

I guarantee that none of the dick heads in that video will receive punishment of a level that would put others off doing exactly the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.