The clapham junction asda brawl

My assumption was more like 17, from the photo I saw. Big lad, but not finished growing. Possibly one of those lads in his early 21 who acts, moves like a teenager. Could be wrong tho.
Well you can read the the news reports which mention the arrests of three blokes in their 30s and two teenage girls

The thing is if the reports are correct and they had been going around doing this for a while why weren't the police onto them more quickly. They're not exactly inconspicuous are they and one is in a wheelchair.

They are bullies, picking on people who are just trying to earn a crust as they know mainly they can't retaliate. This time a few did but it looked like they got a hiding unfortunately. That girl got more than she bargained for and would have got hammered before Spiderman got involved. To kick and then punch the woman like that for me should be jail time. I hope they all get a hiding or two while they're on bail that would be justice.

After this went viral they have closed and delete their youtube and spidertwat put out a weak appology on insta

5 of them have since been arrested, but what a load of cunts going round causing mither just for YT likes.

Some of our society is really in the toilet atm.
It’s all very Black Mirror isn’t it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.