The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I went last night to see the Pet Shop Boys, they were brilliant.
I downloaded two tickets on the Ticketmaster app and then transferred them to the Apple wallet and had no problem getting in. Just scanned the 2 tickets at the entrance. It was similar to my City match day ticket.

I went last night to see the Pet Shop Boys, they were brilliant.
I downloaded two tickets on the Ticketmaster app and then transferred them to the Apple wallet and had no problem getting in. Just scanned the 2 tickets at the entrance. It was similar to my City match day ticket.

Me too, it takes a lot for me to be impressed as I'm getting miserable in my old age, the gig was fantastic, the venue is great, acoustics even better, and plenty of bars to get a drink, as long as you take out another mortgage that is.....

Thanks everyone for advice. I’m sure the tickets I’ve downloaded from Ticketmaster will be fine.

I wouldn’t give a fuck if it was me but my daughter is, how shall I put it, not the best problem solver.

I had visions of her rocking up home and causally saying… Oh they said something about the tickets not being right so we just came home.

How is the Metrolink coping with the Arena crowds?

I didn't use it last night, ended up driving in the end, but seemed to have plenty stewards shouting trams to Manchester here, trams to Ashton over there, but it was a rotten night, proper lashing down, so just scurried past to be honest.

I've got tickets for Liam Gallagher on Sunday. Bought them through Ents24 but they're saying that the venue is issuing the tickets so I downloaded the Co-Op Live app and linked it to my Ticketmaster account but no tickets are showing yet. Is anyone else in a similar position?

I've got tickets for Liam Gallagher on Sunday. Bought them through Ents24 but they're saying that the venue is issuing the tickets so I downloaded the Co-Op Live app and linked it to my Ticketmaster account but no tickets are showing yet. Is anyone else in a similar position?

I bought mine through Seetickets. They said last week that Coop Live will issue tickets via their app but are having delays. Today Seetickets have emailed to say there's a change of plan and they have emailed e-tickets themselves.

I assume tickets bought through other outlets will be sent the same way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.