The Cockney Blues Are Coming

Happened to me in both America and Mexico that has. Manchester United? And I've stood there trying to explain there's a better team who play in blue who are actually from Manchester.

Won't be long now til we are out there globally, even more so than we are now.

I find the opposite now a days I speak to a lot of British and foreign football fans that are in Spain for holls or live here , when asked where I am from....reply Manchester ahhh your a City fan then makes me smile

I find this topic and thread incredibly sad. Nobody can pick where they are born and grow up. And if you happen to not be born in Manchester you may not be in a position to control your life in such a way that you can go there. Why can't you people who have been so privileged to be able to follow and watch Manchester City over the years just allow other people to follow and support Manchester City in which ever way they can and will? You should be happy and proud that the football club you support can attract interest all over the world.

I find this topic and thread incredibly sad. Nobody can pick where they are born and grow up. And if you happen to not be born in Manchester you may not be in a position to control your life in such a way that you can go there. Why can't you people who have been so privileged to be able to follow and watch Manchester City over the years just allow other people to follow and support Manchester City in which ever way they can and will? You should be happy and proud that the football club you support can attract interest all over the world.

The vast majority of us are happy for there to be Blues all over the World!

There's plenty of us exiled Blues who live "darn sarf innit"! 75% of my colleagues are from up north ( including myself) who came down for work, careers etc... who might be tempted by the occasional Match day hospitality package, it's not always about attracting "plastics" there's a damn sight more Blues down south who have real connection to the club, as apposed to supporting them because they're winning everything, as UTD were 15 odd years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.