The Conservative Party/Government

and thats why the South turned on them - that and in the fishing communities and farming communities they can see how they have been let down - those who expected immigration to be stopped seeing nothing of the sort, inflation going up, NI going up, wages not keeping pace, rising interest rates - a lot of those areas are affluent in that people bought a house and its gone up in value - they have capital but they are not cash rich - 2 posh cars on the drive and just a bit of soggy lettuce and mouldy cheese in the fridge.

Thats why Steve Bakers arse went when he saw the figures on food bank use in his constituency and just who was having to use them. That £50m might be too little too late and there may be a coup to oust Johnson and by default Sunak and unlock that £50m sooner to try and save their arses

Will be interesting to see if anyone campaigns in the general election addressing the elephant in the room. Brexit was a complete fuck up and this Conservative government sold the lie about how great it would be, they are lucky they have a war and pandemic to hide what a clusterfuck it is. Don’t think they will do as it risks alienating 50 percent of a potential vote.

Will be interesting to see if anyone campaigns in the general election addressing the elephant in the room. Brexit was a complete fuck up and this Conservative government sold the lie about how great it would be, they are lucky they have a war and pandemic to hide what a clusterfuck it is. Don’t think they will do as it risks alienating 50 percent of a potential vote.
I do wonder what that percentage balance would be now and perhaps further down the line when it’s effects are more openly discussed.

Comical Raab on TV this morning doing the rounds - he does seem to live in a different world than the rest of us - you could almost say he is out of touch

I’ve just turned off my morning news watch when he appeared on the BBC. A total imbecile who is only there because he sucks Johnson’s cock.

Regarding the cost of living crisis. The government are giving Ukraine over a billion pounds towards weapons. So why cant they spare a few quid for those who are really struggling with their bills. There's around 30 million households in the UK. One billion pounds divided between these households would be over 33 thousand pounds each. Not saying every household should get the money, but those in genuine need could easily be helped.
Or am I just being thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.