The Conservative Party/Government

I think he spoke really well.

I despise talking politics online because it's like football teams where everyone just decides all of those other shirt colours are incompetent twats and we're all fantastic. He did fine, it was not in any way "HORRENDOUS". I've got no time for this level of over the top wankery from these type of Twitter accounts.

I despise talking politics online because it's like football teams where everyone just decides all of those other shirt colours are incompetent twats and we're all fantastic. He did fine, it was not in any way "HORRENDOUS". I've got no time for this level of over the top wankery from these type of Twitter accounts.

Yeah, he had a hopeless task and made the best of it as he could. My main take away was noting on the ticker that the Tories lost control of Basildon council. That’s end of days territory.

Tory austerity meets real world NHS and RAAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.