The Conservative Party

Just read that Bozos latest wheeze is to reduce the Civil Service population the Tories have allowed to balloon by one fifth. This to put money in the pot for tax cuts.
I guess as is usual in government accountancy the severance costs will be excluded from any calculations on savings.
In my view we are headed on a road towards some serious civil unrest.

Just read that Bozos latest wheeze is to reduce the Civil Service population the Tories have allowed to balloon by one fifth. This to put money in the pot for tax cuts.
I guess as is usual in government accountancy the severance costs will be excluded from any calculations on savings.

They just fuck everything they touch because they have no plan

Just rocked up and said "find me the cuts" - no planning - no suggestions just "lets do it " - he is a fuckwit inside a stupid scarecrows body

How do you fight this with the TikTok generation?

Is the point when they realise it's too late when they need an ambulance but can't get one as UBER have taken it over and can't afford it?

I fear for myself getting old. Expecting a Tory law to say I will be state euthanised at 70 because I'm a drain on pensions.

How do you fight this with the TikTok generation?

Is the point when they realise it's too late when they need an ambulance but can't get one as UBER have taken it over and can't afford it?

I fear for myself getting old. Expecting a Tory law to say I will be state euthanised at 70 because I'm a drain on pensions.

No you won't be Mat don't worry - state pension age - if it still exists - will be put back to 85 years old by then - you won't be a drain at all

No you won't be Mat don't worry - state pension age - if it still exists - will be put back to 85 years old by then - you won't be a drain at all
The tories are talking about the state pension age being raised to 75 years, which, given our declining life expectancy their lack of proper funding of the NHS is having on our health, is probably just about right.

Jacob Reese-Mogg, tory grandee, Brexit Opportunities Minister, and religious fanatic, is probably aiming for 70 years, because three score and ten is all we we should expect from the good book he holds so dear, and the tax cuts resulting from that are too lucrative to ignore.

Just rocked up and said "find me the cuts" - no planning - no suggestions just "lets do it " - he is a fuckwit inside a stupid scarecrows body

Somebody‘s got to pay for those FPNs.

Another dead cat.

The tories are talking about the state pension age being raised to 75 years, which, given our declining life expectancy their lack of proper funding of the NHS is having on our health, is probably just about right.

Jacob Reese-Mogg, tory grandee, Brexit Opportunities Minister, and religious fanatic, is probably aiming for 70 years, because three score and ten is all we we should expect from the good book he holds so dear, and the tax cuts resulting from that are too lucrative to ignore.
"Or if we have strength four score". As ten years is about the life expectancy difference between wealth and poverty, that should be "if we have wealth". The rich get their pensions for longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.