The Conservative Party

Terrifying that less than 24 hours ago Zahawi was a piss poor education secretary and is now going on TV as the Chancellor during the biggest financial crisis in living memory to address the nation…
‘Uhm ah we believe that uhm ah the economy uhm ah is uhm ah robust and that it‘s foreign pressures uhm ah that are holding us back…’

They’re on borrowed time so it’ll be time for more borrowing.

I really need to stop watching the news it’s not doing me good mentally, these fuckers need lining up and shot, I’m done with the lot of them. Everyone honest person is struggling and these fuckers are taking the piss, I don’t trust Starmer but he can’t be any worse.
Why don’t you trust Starmer?

He chose Angela Rayner mate she’s horrible, I could tell you some stories of how self important she thinks she Telling his MPs not to go on the picket lines they are Labour for fucks sake.
I’m not a big fan of Rayner either, but she was chosen to keep the far left happy, some of whom are Starmer as a bit too ‘Tony Blair’ for their liking. It’s pretty clear Starmer thinks she’s a loose cannon as well.

I like him and would happily vote for him. Something I couldn’t say of his predecessor.

Johnson will cling on, because vanity. He knows he has been rumbled, he has known for months but carried on lying and eventually the lies catch up with you. He has humiliated his party and his cabinet, yet they were still prepared to go and soil themselves on the media this morning on his behalf. I wrote a post earlier today describing the Johnson adorers as a cult, that is evident from the twitter trolls and bots proclaiming their love for him to them denying reality with their ludicrous scum media claims.

To paraphrase James OB "i have condemnation for the conman, compassion for the conned" and the lying narcissist has show he is not the great showman, he is the great conman.

Johnson will cling on, because vanity. He knows he has been rumbled, he has known for months but carried on lying and eventually the lies catch up with you. He has humiliated his party and his cabinet, yet they were still prepared to go and soil themselves on the media this morning on his behalf. I wrote a post earlier today describing the Johnson adorers as a cult, that is evident from the twitter trolls and bots proclaiming their love for him to them denying reality with their ludicrous scum media claims.

To paraphrase James OB "i have condemnation for the conman, compassion for the conned" and the lying narcissist has show he is not the great showman, he is the great conman.
Unfortunately I would apply your Cult analogy to the whole of the electoral process ie local government supplies hoc its already willing yes men cloned to be subservient.
Another leader will inherit the Cult and the most selfish manipulative essence of the whole selection process will takeover.
In other words a process that allows such as Boris to lead must be equally capable of such selfish behaviour.

Brilliant stuff on the Today programme on Radio 4. Zahawi having to make two ‘I’m sorry to see such an excellent person go‘ comments within the same interview. Half expected him to resign as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.