The Conservative Party

I really need to stop watching the news it’s not doing me good mentally, these fuckers need lining up and shot, I’m done with the lot of them. Everyone honest person is struggling and these fuckers are taking the piss, I don’t trust Starmer but he can’t be any worse.
Seriously mate ditch watching it, especially the morning stuff, it gets you off to a bad start to the day. I dumped it years ago, biggest pile of shit on the TV, and that includes Love Island.

Unfortunately I would apply your Cult analogy to the whole of the electoral process ie local government supplies hoc its already willing yes men cloned to be subservient.
Another leader will inherit the Cult and the most selfish manipulative essence of the whole selection process will takeover.
In other words a process that allows such as Boris to lead must be equally capable of such selfish behaviour.
Either way this is destined for the same as when Cameron first came in. We'll get a new leader who will be as dull and ineffective as Theresa May, it'll rumble on and then we'll get a hung parliament at the next election.

The country has been missing competence, a steady pair of hands and strong leadership for over a decade and it's all a byproduct of this shi**y political age of Trump. It has allowed the highest levels of government to be infiltrated by complete idiots and our best choice is only ever going to be the least worst choice.

Either way this is destined for the same as when Cameron first came in. We'll get a new leader who will be as dull and ineffective as Theresa May, it'll rumble on and then we'll get a hung parliament at the next election.

The country has been missing competence, a steady pair of hands and strong leadership for over a decade and it's all a byproduct of this shi**y political age of Trump. It has allowed the highest levels of government to be infiltrated by complete idiots and our best choice is only ever going to be the least worst choice.
Do you think that EU membership has dulled our production of such people? By that I mean we have a generation of MPs that have simply criticised and slightly adapted EU laws rather than actually made them from scratch.
I am asking whether any of them have the tools and experience of pre EU MPs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.