The Conservative Party

Another side effect of 12 years of zero realtime growth allied to borrowing and printing money - good job the Tories are the ones to trust on the economy

This oracle is one of the favourites to take over from the Clown

Old Sajid does look like a monster in a Stephen King adaptation, or a Lord of the Rings extra.

Has the new cabinet been announced?

If not, why not?
Cabinet's not important. Boris can manage. That's the important thing. He's taken his punishment. Time for you to calm down old chap so we can all move on to the future. There's a large amount of personal obsession on the part of pathological hysterics like you, can't allow that to spread and let your dangerous negativity infect the country.

I mean what is it that bothers people like you? Unresolved issues and inadequacies, for sure. Time to act like a big boy and swallow your lot in life.. in particular, I trust we'll hear no more of these absurd paranoid fantasies about unsupervised meetings with KGB spies.

Cabinet's not important. Boris can manage. That's the important thing. He's taken his punishment. Time for you to calm down old chap so we can all move on to the future. There's a large amount of personal obsession on the part of pathological hysterics like you, can't allow that to spread and let your dangerous negativity infect the country.

I mean what is it that bothers people like you? Unresolved issues and inadequacies, for sure. Time to act like a big boy and swallow your lot in life.. in particular, I trust we'll hear no more of these absurd paranoid fantasies about unsupervised meetings with KGB spies.
Thanks.

Anyone else have any idea why?

Something Starmer said was that THEY will force a vote of confidence. How can that happen does anyone know?
It's totally within Starmer's power. He just tables the motion, and it is debated as soon as reasonably possible.

Probably too early to jump in just yet. He can wait to draw more blood as Boris outstays his welcome and cracks start to appear in government business.

Words fail me into describing this lot, not just the clown who’s gone but the whole shit rotten lot of them ,they have no clue whatsoever in the real world absolutely no clue and they wish not to understand it either we’ll be replacing a snake with a lizard , the country is on its arse but they them couldn’t give a flying one it’s all about them their own personal gains .
They knew what he was .. a liar a flat track bully and a con man it’s only when they finally woke up and knew they’d be out of a job in two years they acted . The tories have proven what some knew they were all along . This should never ever happen again. People need to wake up stop being lazy minded . Take a look at tomorrows front pages from the mail express and the sun it really is disturbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.