The Conservative Party

Sunak vs Javid could be interesting. Both the same background, one quit as Chancellor due to Johnson, the other quit as Chancellor because of Johnson-Cummings.

Its not looking good for the Tories is it ? There right wing media mates reopening the none law breaking so called beergate has well and truly backfired. The timing of this and Johnson's demise really has stuck the boot it. Does it matter who comes in now with the likelyhood being that they will be in opposition soon.

Had to check which country he meant when he said ‘our country’. Slick package and not produced in under 48 hours I’d wager. If he is going to be serious, he’ll likely have to say no to tax cuts and that won’t go down well with the traditionalists.

Definitely not in the last 48 hours

Had to check which country he meant when he said ‘our country’. Slick package and not produced in under 48 hours I’d wager. If he is going to be serious, he’ll likely have to say no to tax cuts and that won’t go down well with the traditionalists.

I'd wager that "slick package" was a while in the making too.

It's politics and there are always shenanigans.

However hes just another rich Tory weasel,who's personal ambitions are of greater import than the mundane stuff of governing the country for all,rather than privileged few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.