The Conservative Party

Nobody could rationally describe government spending in the last two years as being remotely in accordance with austerity ffs.

Furlough doesn’t come for free and it needs paying back. Everyone of these candidates for pm are talking about tax cuts, how do they plan to pay down the nations debt cutting taxes and also spend on thing such as the NHS and other public services? I think we could be in for further 10-15 years of austerity.

Furlough doesn’t come for free and it needs paying back. Everyone of these candidates for pm are talking about tax cuts, how do they plan to pay down the nations debt cutting taxes and also spend on thing such as the NHS and other public services? I think we could be in for further 10-15 years of austerity.
Apart from Sunak, true, and that’s the very question he’ll pose every other candidate.

Apart from Sunak, true, and that’s the very question he’ll pose every other candidate.

Catch 22 at the moment big deficit, zero growth in the economy. The fault lines on tax cuts was one of the reasons Sunak ended up knifing Johnson, Boris thought he could buy us all by handing out tax cuts. His pipe dreams of health care and carbon zero will be sacrificed by who comes in next.

another one in denial

Fuck me...

Cognitive dissonance much?

Maybe he should call an independent inquiry on why millions of workers have just "disappeared". He won't like the answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.