The Conservative Party

Oooof... prices at my local supermarket have gone up yet another notch. This is in the last 24 hours.

Cheap Grapes up 99p to £1.09.
Small loaf of bread up maybe 15-20p.
Milk up god knows how much. Again. 79p for 1 pint.
£1.15 for two pints. In new cheap packaging. Six months ago that was nearly the price for 4.

Surely this lot are done for.

Oooof... prices at my local supermarket have gone up yet another notch. This is in the last 24 hours.

£1.15 for two pints. In new cheap packaging. Six months ago that was nearly the price for 4.

And it’s only going to get worse. Next door neighbour used to regularly spend £100 per week for a food shop at Aldi. Still gets the same stuff and no treats no booze as before. Now £140. That isn’t a 9.1% increase!

And it’s only going to get worse. Next door neighbour used to regularly spend £100 per week for a food shop at Aldi. Still gets the same stuff and no treats no booze as before. Now £140. That isn’t a 9.1% increase!

I don't really buy veg oil but noticed that it was £1.69 in Lidl today for a 2L bottle. I commented on it to the guy stacking the shelves who I have a bit of banter with - he said its up 75p in 3 months.........................

Oborne was a leaver who very quickly realised he'd been sold a bag of shite. At least he had the balls to admit it.
I'll have to dig out some discussion on that. Interesting.
Not many are and those that are changing their tune by the day ("Oh, I actually voted to reform what's becoming a bloated EU" et al).

Brilliant! We not only have the Tory party scrapping with each other for the Premiership, we also have the media scrapping with the Tories because they got rid of their demi-god that is Johnson.

What could go wrong?

I wish they were.

Yet the people vote for them with their Stockholm syndrome mentality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.