The Conservative Party

330k. No wonder so many are standing. Pay their mate who has a printing firm 25k for some leaflets and put it through as 330k expenses

If true, that would more likely come from party funds, but it does seem a lot per individual given how briefly most will be in the race. Perhaps they’re not expected to repay it all, which might explain why so many have thrown their hats in the ring.

Just listening to the radio and discovered that the parties don’t require prospective candidates to submit a DBS check!
Just waiting for Johnson to throw his hat in the ring :)

Has it been a week since a tory scandal - time for another one?

In the land of tory you cant do a:-

gender bender fender bender

and expect to carry on. By election in coming.

I would love to see him entering the race and winning it could you image the him getting the the grass roots to vote. I would gladly pay £25 to sabotage the party and see him as PM. Could you image him tottering out of number 10 in a miniskirt and heels to attend PMQ's not that there is anything wrong with that each to there own and all that.

But listening to some tory opinion writer bragging about how diverse the tories are with 6 people from the leadership being from ethnic minorities and them being more representative than the Guardian and BBC. The fact that he had to mention it says a lot from the party that wants to pay another country to take refugees who had the audacity to claim asylum in our country.

I would just love to here them trying to spin that one it would really make me smile.

If true, that would more likely come from party funds, but it does seem a lot per individual given how briefly most will be in the race. Perhaps they’re not expected to repay it all, which might explain why so many have thrown their hats in the ring.
I suspect that a lot of them have seen the standard of candidates and thought "if people that shit are standing, then why not me?"

You have started drinking early today mate lol.............
Using a VPN means that the sun is always over the yardarm somewhere: chin chin!

What a pity that the Shangri-La that was the Shapps Premiership is over before it even began. Must be quite heartbreaking to discover that after seventeen years in Parliament, you can’t even muster one friend for every year’s service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.