The Conservative Party

Fuck me some of this lot wanging on about "the woke" like they're some of the worst nutters on here only with slightly better spelling. I spent my whole life being told that the conservatives are the sensible, economically literate party for grown-ups and here they are promising uncosted tax cuts, have no idea how the state works, what Britain's economy does well and where it can be improved, and whose only serious policy seems to be being horrible to trans people and/or a few poor people. A general election can't come fast enough and it seriously concerns me that this lot will still get about 30% of the vote.

Question for any candidate....

Which other candidate is high quality talent?
Well, as a (none) candidate, I can tell you that I am better than the other candidate. I will cut your taxes, even though you know that it won’t affect anything apart from cutting funds for needed services, and will also stick to the extraction from Europe that is already proven not to work. I may even support some draconian systems that my lobbiests insist on but, don’t you worry, I’ll be sure to lie to you about that affair.

Please vote for a no-hoper, please, as I will get a huge pay-off either way.

They are in freefall now - I suspect any new leader bounce will be short lived and not enough to recover from this

Democracy my arse!

I wonder how much these two things are effecting each other. Conservatives won't allow a vote of no confidence that would lead to an election, but subverting the democratic process will hit them in the polls even harder.

They are self immolating and can no longer see what they are doing to themselves
It's going to be fun watching them tear each other apart though. That Kemi Babadouk scares the shit out of me though. She's got the same dead eyes as Jenrick. Words pour out her head, she hits the right notes, but there's a vacancy of anything even resembling original thought.

It's going to be fun watching them tear each other apart though. That Kemi Babadouk scares the shit out of me though. She's got the same dead eyes as Jenrick. Words pour out her head, she hits the right notes, but there's a vacancy of anything even resembling original thought.

The media will chew her up and spit her out. I read earlier that at the venue she held her launch there are unisex toilets. She equates that with transgender issues so got a staffer to hand write and put sticky labels on the bog doors saying " Men" and "Women" - thing is the equalities official at the venue has had to raise a complaint because they put one over the "disabled toilet" sign thus putting the venue in breech of accessibility rules.

Point just occurred to me - these woke warriors who are annoyed about genderless loo's - do they speak up about disabled toilets ? I have never seen separate ladies and gents disabled toilets. Also thinking further what about loo's with baby changing facilities - they don't seem to regulate between genders who can use them ?

The media will chew her up and spit her out. I read earlier that at the venue she held her launch there are unisex toilets. She equates that with transgender issues so got a staffer to hand write and put sticky labels on the bog doors saying " Men" and "Women" - thing is the equalities official at the venue has had to raise a complaint because they put one over the "disabled toilet" sign thus putting the venue in breech of accessibility rules.

Point just occurred to me - these woke warriors who are annoyed about genderless loo's - do they speak up about disabled toilets ? I have never seen separate ladies and gents disabled toilets. Also thinking further what about loo's with baby changing facilities - they don't seem to regulate between genders who can use them ?
I can't believe we even have to address this woke bullshit, it's the most childish shit I think we've seen yet. She won't get close to PM, there's fucking no chance the brexit members of the conservative party are going to vote for someone of her colour. If I'm going to predict one now I'm going to go with penny mordaunt but we'll see.

* Did have a what the fuck moment visiting mates down in Margate though. Gig at an arts club with a unisex bog. Urinal and unisex cubicles all in the same room, with the sinks right next to the urinal. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to have a long chat with themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.