The Conservative Party

I can't believe we even have to address this woke bullshit, it's the most childish shit I think we've seen yet. She won't get close to PM, there's fucking no chance the brexit members of the conservative party are going to vote for someone of her colour. If I'm going to predict one now I'm going to go with penny mordaunt but we'll see.

* Did have a what the fuck moment visiting mates down in Margate though. Gig at an arts club with a unisex bog. Urinal and unisex cubicles all in the same room, with the sinks right next to the urinal. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to have a long chat with themselves.

Yeah but was there a woman having a noisy smelly shit in the cubicle next to you ? Was there someone transitioning stood next to you pissing in a sink?

Might slagging Sunak off now about NI rises, Jesus he was probably fully behind it at the time, bunch of back stabber and self serving twats.

The media will chew her up and spit her out. I read earlier that at the venue she held her launch there are unisex toilets. She equates that with transgender issues so got a staffer to hand write and put sticky labels on the bog doors saying " Men" and "Women" - thing is the equalities official at the venue has had to raise a complaint because they put one over the "disabled toilet" sign thus putting the venue in breech of accessibility rules.

Point just occurred to me - these woke warriors who are annoyed about genderless loo's - do they speak up about disabled toilets ? I have never seen separate ladies and gents disabled toilets. Also thinking further what about loo's with baby changing facilities - they don't seem to regulate between genders who can use them ?
They were single occupancy toilets, so unisex insofar as it's a room with one bog in that anyone can use. Almost sad to see how much of a caricature "the natural party of government" have reduced themselves to given the problems the country faces in the short, medium and long term.

Yeah but was there a woman having a noisy smelly shit in the cubicle next to you ? Was there someone transitioning stood next to you pissing in a sink?
No one seemed happy with it, male or female. I initially didn't realise and was having a piss when two women walked in leaving everyone a bit uncomfortable. Just used the cubicles for the rest of the night, all very odd.

Sir John Major made some good points yesterday before PACAC about the lack of self-restraint in today’s Government and the threat to our democracy. All those claims about an unaccountable EU and parliamentary supremacy, yet what we have seen is a power-grabbing Executive that sees itself as unaccountable and acts like a tyrant.

I'm very pleased that the Conservatives are putting in a motion to have a Vote of Confidence in itself next week.
Presumably to justify the next 2 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.