The Conservative Party

I’ve never joined a political party but what’s to stop a load of Labour supporters joining the Conservatives to vote in the person they think Starmer could beat or make a farce of the voting? I know it’s too late to probably join now but maybe something for the future?
Sunak and Truss are both hopeless. If Starmer can't beat either of them there's something seriously wrong with the Labour Party.

or "don't care about the planet" to quote the first bloke.

Yeah,he was almost a caricature of the typical selfish Tory.
As long as everything in his little world is OK for him today,fuck everyone else now,and in the future.

I'm pretty sure the whole piece was to highlight the worst of the bellends mind.

Reckon I'm gonna pack up and move abroad next year. Fuck this country.
Already fucked mate.
Channel 4 just did a story on the impending fuel crisis and how for some it will be a matter of life and death.
The government (whoever that is right now) couldn’t be bothered to send someone to answer.
Neither sunak’s nor truss’s team could be bothered to send someone.
I’m only surprised by Reet-Smugg not appearing to tell us how uplifting it will be to have blackouts and rationing and how it will revive the good old British bulldog spirit.
There’s time yet I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.