The Conservative Party

Already fucked mate.
Channel 4 just did a story on the impending fuel crisis and how for some it will be a matter of life and death.
The government (whoever that is right now) couldn’t be bothered to send someone to answer.
Neither sunak’s nor truss’s team could be bothered to send someone.
I’m only surprised by Reet-Smugg not appearing to tell us how uplifting it will be to have blackouts and rationing and how it will revive the good old British bulldog spirit.
There’s time yet I suppose.

This?

Makes me laugh - the Tories always moan about people not talking up the country - yet EVERY time they are afforded the opportunity to do so on TV and they are all AWOL......

I am conflicted. I find myself agreeing with Richard Madeley.

This morning, he challenged Not-Even-A-Tiny-Bit-Cleverley,s assertion that discussing the energy crisis is actually the same as doing something about the crisis.

It's been fairly noticeable that the last weeks have seen a lot of this type of comment - looking into it, investigating possible approaches - but without actual action.

I am conflicted. I find myself agreeing with Richard Madeley.

This morning, he challenged Not-Even-A-Tiny-Bit-Cleverley,s assertion that discussing the energy crisis is actually the same as doing something about the crisis.

It's been fairly noticeable that the last weeks have seen a lot of this type of comment - looking into it, investigating possible approaches - but without actual action.
This has been standard practice for this govt.
They only ever talk about the aims they have (or don’t actually have) but never do they actually spell out a plan or route as to how to achieve them. And they particularly will not talk about how much anything will cost.
The expression ‘talk is cheap’ has never been more apt.
But then this is a government full of cheap grifters.

This has been standard practice for this govt.
They only ever talk about the aims they have (or don’t actually have) but never do they actually spell out a plan or route as to how to achieve them. And they particularly will not talk about how much anything will cost.
The expression ‘talk is cheap’ has never been more apt.
But then this is a government full of cheap grifters.

I think what we are seeing is what has been and what will come - ie a lack of clarity and leadership - there is no doubt Johnson is unable to make a decision so he dithers but ultimately dances to a different pipes tune - Truss or Sunak will do the same - they will be easily manipulated or controlled by others around them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.