The Conservative Party

They don't ever want to listen to the whole economic story.

Even if the cuts could work as designed, a workforce that's already suffering from excessive illness and scarcity of treatment, is to be left to suffer increasing poverty, food and heating poverty not to mention many other losses of potential wellbeing they can no longer afford. What do we expect? Low productivity and piling on the long term costs for the state.

My Mrs has a theory that Truss is the fallgirl. She clearly has little support amongst MPs and the public except Tory members. The Tories are set to lose the next election, so why have someone who may just have a brain cell fighting a lost cause? Let her do her worst till the next election and then she will be gone.
I'm not sure that's true. If the Tories understand anything, it is the importance of being in power.

She could well be PM after next election with a razor thin majority.

Labour need a swing bigger than 1997 to form a true government.

They could try and do a deal with the yellow Tories or SNP. The yellow Tories would more likely go over to the Tories again if they needed them to keep power.

Isn't there a video of Starmer doing the same? Not sure they can use that one.
Indeed, but it could stop the ever-cynical frauds in the Tories trying to pass off their patriotic, flag-waving hysterics as sincere.
Their desire to be ‘British’ no matter how damaging it is to the nation should never be underestimated.

There’s quite an interesting dynamic forming between the Tory so called government and the royal family especially Charlie. Generally speaking the Tories are seen as the establishment party and thus natural allies to the royals, however, the one thing the royals are is pro union. The current mob of reckless Brexit gangsters masquerading as a government are a clear and present danger to the Union, this won’t have escaped the attention of the royals and the wider establishment. They also won’t forget Johnson sent his lickspittle ReesTwat to lie to the queen on Johnson’s behalf. I wouldn’t be surprised if the royals subtly help Starmer rid us of this rabble.

There’s quite an interesting dynamic forming between the Tory so called government and the royal family especially Charlie. Generally speaking the Tories are seen as the establishment party and thus natural allies to the royals, however, the one thing the royals are is pro union. The current mob of reckless Brexit gangsters masquerading as a government are a clear and present danger to the Union, this won’t have escaped the attention of the royals and the wider establishment. They also won’t forget Johnson sent his lickspittle ReesTwat to lie to the queen on Johnson’s behalf. I wouldn’t be surprised if the royals subtly help Starmer rid us of this rabble.
I thought this too. The Queen reputedly liked Harold Wilson the best. A hint and I a republican. Allies can come from strange places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.