The Conservative Party

And one which Labour should take up happily. It may abandon the likelihood of Labour being in sole power, but they'd probably have a say in future govts.
One would think so, though over time there would likely be a reshaping of the two ‘main’ parties, with independent parties leaving to appear further to the left and right, respectively.

There’s always ulterior motives. The madness is voting them in in the first place (both the conservatives and truss herself).
Mate, some people are benefitting from this. Especially those that have their pensions in shares.

Talking to a couple of the elder, they don’t take others into account as there’s are a little bit older and doing quite well.

I find it strange as I don’t do shares, I make sure it’s shared around with my kids/family. Why wouldn’t you want to share, why would you allow somebody to make a profit on your hard earned?

Mate, some people are benefitting from this. Especially those that have their pensions in shares.

Talking to a couple of the elder, they don’t take others into account as there’s are a little bit older and doing quite well.

I find it strange as I don’t do shares, I make sure it’s shared around with my kids/family. Why wouldn’t you want to share, why would you allow somebody to make a profit on your hard earned?

I agree, just depresses me even further!

Don’t be, there‘s nothing as strange as folk and you’ll never change them.

Be straight to your cause and we you can leave this place with a buzz in your heart.

Doing the right thing costs nothing.

The only thing I’d counter that with is there’s always the possibility for change, it just feels like the extremities of how bad it has to get for people to realise that have gotten wider.

To some extent I agree from where you’re coming from I think the problem with shares is the guy or girl at the bottom,for some of them on terrible working conditions or zero hour contracts etc .. is those who are forgotten about.
Just surviving to keep a family going whilst some of those who invest won’t see the hardship.unless some investors find ethical investment which isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. I know a few are already complaining about the incoming fuel rises whilst they bit Sid’s hand off. It’s tough at the top but it’s harder at the bottom. I acknowledge we only want the best for our families.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.