The Conservative Party

The only good thing I can see in this budget is scrapping the proposed insane corporation tax rise for small and medium businesses, these are the companies that pay their tax in the UK and employ the most people and have been queezed the hardest the past few years.

No idea why the super rich need a tax cut.

Oh, and a weak pound also means that international companies are more likely to invest in the UK and UK exporters will do better. On the flip side imports will cost more and your foreign holiday will cost more. Not sure what is better?

Last edited:
We may be assuming that they actually had principles in the first place.

It seemed like anyone who believed in Brexit was selected to be an MP in 2019.

It‘s going to take a while for the Tories to get some brainpower back in Westminster as a result.
Well they clearly didn't have any principles because it's the same group of MPs who 10 months ago unanimously voted to raise NI specifically to clear the NHS backlog and then to start on the social care shambles, and today were cheering the Junkie Chancellor.

Us Brits have been known to vigorously tut on occasion though.

Here's the soundtrack album.
SFX3.jpg

The only good thing I can see in this budget is scrapping the proposed insane corporation tax rise for small and medium businesses, these are the companies that pay their tax in the UK and employ the most people and have been queezed the hardest the past few years.

No idea why the super rich need a tax cut.

Oh, and a weak pound also means that international companies are more likely to invest in the UK and UK exporters will do better. On the flip side imports will cost more and your foreign holiday will cost more. Not sure what is better?

You think investment in the UK by international companies will increase? That's blown my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.