The Conservative Party

Getting rid of a nuclear weapon with what’s going on around the world now is just about the stupidest decision we could make.

On HS2, we’ve spent so much on it already we may as well finish it.

Another one who thinks we are still a world power. We are not and haven’t been for 50 years

All the countries of the world who do not have nuclear weapons, which is most, seem to get on just fine.

We need to stop believing we are a world super power and cut our cloth accordingly. This delusion, of which Brexit is a manifestation, is a proverbial ball and chain holding this country back.

I think I’m right in saying only London and the SE show a surplus and even they are projected to fall into deficit this year. What a nation of ‘spongers’ eh?
Well yeah London has always been treated differently, even in businesses I worked in they got special treatment.

I would argue giving labour a few years to change things is better than jumping for independence now but that’s up to you s far as I’m concerned

Another one who thinks we are still a world power. We are not and haven’t been for 50 years

All the countries of the world who do not have nuclear weapons, which is most, seem to get on just fine.

We need to stop believing we are a world super power and cut our cloth accordingly. This delusion, of which Brexit is a manifestation, is a proverbial ball and chain holding this country back.
Can you please highlight in my reply where I’ve said we’re a world power?

Don’t ignore that question, please answer it directly and if you can’t find where I’ve said that, please retract your statement.

And surely if we are not a world power, that makes Trident even more important?

Putin sees us as one of his enemies, one of his main enemies, that’s a big problem. He’s not unleashing chemical weapons in other parts of the world and not threatening them. He doesn’t fly his aircraft in their airspace and send submarines to circle their countries.

Wanting us to be a less threatening country to others isn’t going to make us more safer when states like Russia and China exist.

I'm a proud English man.

I've always wanted and argued for the union to stay together as I've always been proud of what the 4 countries have achieved and what they have stood for.

However, we English have let the union down and now with whats happened with the Tory party over the last 10 years I think we owe it to our cousins on these islands to have a vote about their own future.

I would personally hope they all vote to stay in the Union, but would honour their wishes if they choose to make their own way.

This is all because of a strange English obsession to vote for the Tory Party and the long con that was the Brexit vote.
So if Scotland vote remain again will you let them go for third time lucky?

If they don't honour the ''triple lock'' the Tories will have signed their own death warrant ......
What worries me is they know they are getting the boot, probably for a generation at the next ge so they effectively have nothing to lose. They might as well take a wrecking ball to the things they hate (benefits, pensions, NHS) while they have a two year 'free hit'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.