The Conservative Party

What worries me is they know they are getting the boot, probably for a generation at the next ge so they effectively have nothing to lose. They might as well take a wrecking ball to the things they hate (benefits, pensions, NHS) while they have a two year 'free hit'.
They’ve taken a wrecking ball to the whole country north of Watford for the last 12 years.

@Octavian

Sorry, omitted to quote you.

Whoosh !

We need to stop behaving like we are big dicks in the world and unite with others like our European cousins.

Our nuclear ‘deterrent’ is part of what ails us, leading us to gob off like Johnson over Ukraine. Any response should be part of a collective.

We have many of the poorest regions in the whole of Europe where people live in hopeless poverty and yet we spend billions on nuclear weapons so arseholes like Johnson can stride around the world like billy big bollocks.

Fucking scandalous, they are literally tearing up our rights in front of our faces and saying fuck you. Labour need to stamp all over this.

A little dramatic. I’ve always opted out of WTD as has everyone in the industries I’ve worked in. Its not like we’ve then been at the coal face for 23 hours a day.

In any case it seems a ridiculous thing to blame anything on. It’s not like anyone who doesn’t opt out is only able to work a few hours a week, it’s 48 (averaged) which is well above typical working hours anyway. It probably plays well to the gallery about pesky Europeans with their work-shy attitude - which is clearly nonsense. If I went into my job spouting nonsense and mistruths I’d expect to be asked to leave fairly quickly. For politicians chatting shit is a prerequisite, they just twist the truth for their own ends and it’s dull as fuck. No matter your political persuasion we all deserve better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.