The Conservative Party

Hunt wants departmental savings - here is my plan - MP's salary cut to £40k. Expenses restricted to £25k total. No 2nd home if the constituency is less than 60m from Westminster. Claims on 2nd home restricted to cheapest property - Capital Gains Tax levied on sale of property claimed for. Parliament begins work at 9.30 am - half hour recess for lunch - restarts then works through until 6pm.

Its only fair that they enter into the thing the same as we will have to.

They won't even remove subsidiaries to their many, many bars and restaurants so why would they ever entertain all of your completely logical ideas?

After all, "...they don't decide the pay increase they get its done by a totally impartial body... but no nurses etc won't get a proper payrise".

Its YOU need to make departmental savings.. not WE.

The Brexit lies are coming home to roost.
Where Lib Dem are in 2nd place against an ERG candidate, Labour should stand down and vice versa. Then, take us back in so we can get our European freedoms and trade back, without the red tape the Tories decided to reinflict on business - after they spent so much effort getting rid of it all 30 years ago!
Fuckin' dickheads.
The lies need to be emphasised - and there are lots more incoming. Bang the drum about Tory Lies and incompetence. Just hold up Johnson as the arch liar in chief! Truss as the Mistress of Incompetence!

Where Lib Dem are in 2nd place against an ERG candidate, Labour should stand down and vice versa. Then, take us back in so we can get our European freedoms and trade back, without the red tape the Tories decided to reinflict on business - after they spent so much effort getting rid of it all 30 years ago!
Fuckin' dickheads.
The lies need to be emphasised - and there are lots more incoming. Bang the drum about Tory Lies and incompetence. Just hold up Johnson as the arch liar in chief! Truss as the Mistress of Incompetence!

As much as I would like it but there are a number of reasons that rejoining would not be easy nor an easy sell to an electorate. One thing I would like to bet is rejoin and reinstate FoM would possibly see an exodus of a lot of people (and associated spending in the economy ) that would fell to the EU whilst the were able to. TBH I would like as not be amongst them.

As much as I would like it but there are a number of reasons that rejoining would not be easy nor an easy sell to an electorate. One thing I would like to bet is rejoin and reinstate FoM would possibly see an exodus of a lot of people (and associated spending in the economy ) that would fell to the EU whilst the were able to. TBH I would like as not be amongst them.
Evidence is that the poorer nations that join the EU improve their economy so that people are less likely to want to emigrate. On that basis, it's a no-brainer for us to rejoin now we've become a poorer nation.

I can't see rejoin as a political possibility though. The EU would want a new generation to be sure rejoining was permanent, and wouldn't want a half-hearted UK obstructing "ever closer" measures (with lying idiots writing nonsense in the Telegraph about EU regulations).

EFTA won't want us either but a bespoke deal for access to SM and/or CU seems the only option. We'll be asked for our opinion but won't get a vote on EU law.

Fuckin' dickheads.
The Lib Dems would be mad to agree to that, they’ll get dumped as soon as Labour get in and I can’t see them wanting to go into coalition again so there’s no prize. Makes sense for Labour to withdraw and use LD to weaken the Tories though where possible. Shouldn’t be needed anyway, Labour will win the next GE as long as they don’t do anything stupid.

Tory voters and Brexiteers need to listen and understand this...... they probably won't

It's incredible the silence from people who were loudly cheerleading Boris into a landslide election win. But no doubt they'll be out again next election cycle with their collective amnesia and insistence that anyone but the Tories would ruin the economy.

It's fucking depressing and I'll admit this is really starting to get me down, and I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to worry about mortgage increases. What have they done to this country. Reports of 1 in 4 in food poverty. If you haven't got an household income of 40k you're in fuel poverty. Power cuts looming, cuts in healthcare and the cunts are trying to pass bills to make us work longer for no more money. Pensions are fucked, savings are fucked.
.The entertainment sector will be fucked the service sector will be fucked, health sector fucked.
Mental health will go through the roof and people will literally drop dead working. Despicable cunts and they don't give a fuck.
But it's fine cos the top 1 percent will be so much richer.
Suppose that's what you get by a country owned by foreigner's and run by them.

That deficit has only existed the last few years and most of it caused by debt interest applied to us from the Uk. Before that we contributed more than we took out. Not our fault that Westminster pissed the oil revenues up the wall. We will be fine thanks for caring.
The deficit was specially from the 2008 financial crash and now Covid.

Or Trident. I'd use HS2.
Getting rid of a nuclear weapon with what’s going on around the world now is just about the stupidest decision we could make.

On HS2, we’ve spent so much on it already we may as well finish it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.