The Conservative Party

It was never going to happen all the way to Piccadilly. The plan to burrow underground under the city was always going to be ridiculously expensive and potentially hit historic mines.
It’s just one big complete waste of money. I know someone who has had their property compulsory purchased for over £750k and all the neighbours did too. That was about 9 houses so you can do the sums. The properties were bought over 2 years ago and all sit empty and derelict.
How they still have the franchise is beyond me.
incredible.

Hunt wants departmental savings - here is my plan - MP's salary cut to £40k. Expenses restricted to £25k total. No 2nd home if the constituency is less than 60m from Westminster. Claims on 2nd home restricted to cheapest property - Capital Gains Tax levied on sale of property claimed for. Parliament begins work at 9.30 am - half hour recess for lunch - restarts then works through until 6pm.

Its only fair that they enter into the thing the same as we will have to.

I flippantly said earlier this year that there will soon be Red Cross adverts on TV in other countries appealing for donations to help the poor people of the UK. It may sadly be right in the next 12-18 months as the people in this country are heading for a real struggle against what may already be a very difficult situation for some as it is now. The amount of people using charity of some sort to just get by is so wrong in such an apparently wealthy country. Where is all of that wealth?

The Mail and Express are up in arms on tomorrows front pages about the pension triple lock being abolished so the tories may well reconsider that plan.
Dark times ahead :`(

Hunt wants departmental savings - here is my plan - MP's salary cut to £40k. Expenses restricted to £25k total. No 2nd home if the constituency is less than 60m from Westminster. Claims on 2nd home restricted to cheapest property - Capital Gains Tax levied on sale of property claimed for. Parliament begins work at 9.30 am - half hour recess for lunch - restarts then works through until 6pm.

9.30?? Fuck that, start at least at 8am and work through until at least 8pm. Theres a lot of shit to sort out to get the country into some sort of shape, if that is even possible with these useless fools.

Who knows? Would you trust people drilling a 5m circle under your house?
You can't object to government spending on transport infrastructure in London (like Crossrail) then object to tunnelling under Manchester.

Geology may be different, but tunnelling techniques are sophisticated now.

You can't object to government spending on transport infrastructure in London (like Crossrail) then object to tunnelling under Manchester.

Geology may be different, but tunnelling techniques are sophisticated now.
I’d be more inclined to believe GB News than what government planners have said about HS2.

It’ll never happen.

Quite right! After all, we're all in this together, aren't we?

Quite right! After all, we're all in this together, aren't we?

Always remember Woolfie Smith telling Ken that names were superfluous and we all only needed be known by numbers......when Ken asked Woolfie what number he would be Woolfie replied " Number 1 of course" - thats it exactly - some are more equal than others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.