The Conservative Party

Another one who thinks we are still a world power. We are not and haven’t been for 50 years

All the countries of the world who do not have nuclear weapons, which is most, seem to get on just fine.

We need to stop believing we are a world super power and cut our cloth accordingly. This delusion, of which Brexit is a manifestation, is a proverbial ball and chain holding this country back.
Don't upset him, he's barely over the queen croaking..

A little dramatic. I’ve always opted out of WTD as has everyone in the industries I’ve worked in. Its not like we’ve then been at the coal face for 23 hours a day.

In any case it seems a ridiculous thing to blame anything on. It’s not like anyone who doesn’t opt out is only able to work a few hours a week, it’s 48 (averaged) which is well above typical working hours anyway. It probably plays well to the gallery about pesky Europeans with their work-shy attitude - which is clearly nonsense. If I went into my job spouting nonsense and mistruths I’d expect to be asked to leave fairly quickly. For politicians chatting shit is a prerequisite, they just twist the truth for their own ends and it’s dull as fuck. No matter your political persuasion we all deserve better
It does mean that companies will expect far more hours to be worked or they will get rid of you.

Worked for the Ukraine to be fair.

What a leader they’ve got.
Wasn't Ronald Regan an actor?
Marjan Sarec is president of Slovenia?
Why not here?

Yet the previous poster suggested I was smoking something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.