The Conservative Party

Today prog had a constituency chair on who was mad enough to suggest Liz Truss being elected by the members was the MPs' fault because they put her on the ballot as a weak candidate to ensure Sunak won!

Not as mad as the Lincoln MP denying reality in support for Johnson. Still asking "what parties did he go to?"

I’ve got a growing niggle that this ends with Boris calling a general election, and winning it.

I just think this country is actually that stupid.
Nope, the majority of people are self-serving so next year when their monthly bill has gone up by £600 quid they'll lay the blame solely at the feet of the tories. No way these cunts are getting in again.

Last edited:
I’ve got a growing niggle that this ends with Boris calling a general election, and winning it.

I just think this country is actually that stupid.
I can't see any chance of them winning an election in the next few years. Johnson would be a crazy choice with the enquiry he is still facing and would, as usual, just lurch from crisis/scandal to crisis/scandal.

I still believe their best option is Sunak to try and bring back something like normalcy and stability for a couple of years and to not lose the next election too heavily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.