The Conservative Party

Tory tosser from Reigate - Hunt has shown his talent because in 3 days he has managed to stabilise the economy with his actions

Labour Rachel Reeves being witty - number 10 is like an airbnb

One has just tore up the budget parts wildly denounced by the whole fucking world, the other has stole a joke from social media and tried to pass it off as her own without realising a lot will have heard it so will think she's a bit of a dick.

Your highly paid politicians ladies and gents.
What these wankers pay themselves makes my eyes water more than peeling a sack of onions. MPs and Ministers pay should be the result of an independent review body made up of fire 'n rescue engine drivers, nurses, teachers, 'n dustman and conductors on the Victoria/Leeds line..

I'm saying it will be Mourdant.

Tories will rally round a face with big tits. It worked with Boris after all.
I put some small bets on Mordant and Boris yesterday.

RS still with a big lead.

BJ has come in a long way i got 6/1 currently 5/2.

PM has gone out to 33/5.

I think PM is by far the best value there. Suspect she will get the 100 noms and wile RS is the better candidate the members and right wing press will just seem him as a Boris traitor.

So I'm envisioning it like this....

1. Johnson wins membership vote.
2. It becomes clear Johnson not willing go to the country .
3. So 40+ MPs vote against government in no confidence vote and election is called.
4. Labour on course for huge majority.
5. Johnson rings Vlad who explains he's got his own shit to deal with this time and you'll have to sort it yourself fat boy.
6. With the assistance of rogue MI5 resources and a couple of middle eastern despots Johnson circulates a deep fake video of Starmer doing something unconscionable at a donkey sanctuary
7. We find out once and for all whether the English electorate are capable of participating in sane democratic discourse
8. It turns out a number of them aren't and therefore Starmer only has enough support to form a coalition
9. The price of the coalition is electoral reform which Starmer reluctantantly agrees to
10. The ERG decide that under PR they might as well break cover and form their own party after all but their choice of a swivel eyed frog in prepper camouflage as party logo puts off quite a lot of the electorate for the next two decades
11. The green coalition manages to establish the UK as a green powerhouse, and the role Scotland takes as a world centre for renewables science along with the repaired relationship with the now reformed EU means independence becomes a moot issue
12. So it turns out that Johnson's narcissistic personality and hubris inadvertently allows the UK to lead the charge to save the planet
13. In gratitude the entire world adopts green passport covers at the suggestion of UK President Gundogan (did I forget to mention we've become a republic along the way and Mr Whippy had taken citizenship on his retirement)
14. We all live sanely ever after....The End.
Ask your Doc to change your prescription

Tory tosser from Reigate - Hunt has shown his talent because in 3 days he has managed to stabilise the economy with his actions

Labour Rachel Reeves being witty - number 10 is like an airbnb

One has just tore up the budget parts wildly denounced by the whole fucking world, the other has stole a joke from social media and tried to pass it off as her own without realising a lot will have heard it so will think she's a bit of a dick.

Your highly paid politicians ladies and gents.
Hunt is a far more qualified politician than his immediate predecessors but let’s be honest, everyone knew the mini-budget needed to be ripped up.

Might not have to wait that long if Johnson wins the leadership again.
Yep. If he gets back in, I can't see any way that he can his head down and nose clean for that long. It won't be long before some scandal or other comes to light (what's the betting that Cummings, for example, has more dirt to dish on him?) and then he'll be back to where he was several months back with MPs withdrawing their support for him.

I can see Sunak getting them through to a 2024 election but not many others and certainly not Johnson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.