The Conservative Party

So I'm envisioning it like this....

1. Johnson wins membership vote.
2. It becomes clear Johnson not willing go to the country .
3. So 40+ MPs vote against government in no confidence vote and election is called.
4. Labour on course for huge majority.
5. Johnson rings Vlad who explains he's got his own shit to deal with this time and you'll have to sort it yourself fat boy.
6. With the assistance of rogue MI5 resources and a couple of middle eastern despots Johnson circulates a deep fake video of Starmer doing something unconscionable at a donkey sanctuary
7. We find out once and for all whether the English electorate are capable of participating in sane democratic discourse
8. It turns out a number of them aren't and therefore Starmer only has enough support to form a coalition
9. The price of the coalition is electoral reform which Starmer reluctantantly agrees to
10. The ERG decide that under PR they might as well break cover and form their own party after all but their choice of a swivel eyed frog in prepper camouflage as party logo puts off quite a lot of the electorate for the next two decades
11. The green coalition manages to establish the UK as a green powerhouse, and the role Scotland takes as a world centre for renewables science along with the repaired relationship with the now reformed EU means independence becomes a moot issue
12. So it turns out that Johnson's narcissistic personality and hubris inadvertently allows the UK to lead the charge to save the planet
13. In gratitude the entire world adopts green passport covers at the suggestion of UK President Gundogan (did I forget to mention we've become a republic along the way and Mr Whippy had taken citizenship on his retirement)
14. We all live sanely ever after....The End.
I've read this twice and I don't understand any of it

“Are you talking about us and them”

Indeed, we are a shit show right this second but their President need to be in a nursing home.

yet they are far more politically stable than we are. I fear you are confusing boring and sensible for inaction - compared with previous loonies thats understandable but in difficult times you need slow steady sensible politics to guide you through choppy waters

Hunt is a far more qualified politician than his immediate predecessors but let’s be honest, everyone knew the mini-budget needed to be ripped up.
Agree. What he is good at is facing the camera, but Tories claiming in three days he has righted the ship as if he did something maverick. It certainly wasn't rocket science what he did

yet they are far more politically stable than we are. I fear you are confusing boring and sensible for inaction - compared with previous loonies thats understandable but in difficult times you need slow steady sensible politics to guide you through choppy waters
They are more stable but I’m not confusing boring and sensible at all.. Biden is also an embarrassment, I feel sorry for him though as I do anyone who is in cognitive decline, he needs to be looked after, not leading the free world.

Agree. What he is good at is facing the camera, but Tories claiming in three days he has righted the ship as if he did something maverick. It certainly wasn't rocket science what he did
Exactly - all he did was undo what his predecessor did and start talking up significant spending reductions. None of this was ever implemented. Tories are just talking about doing things. Actually implementing things is much harder - if they think they can deliver any real terms spending cuts then they will again fall apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.