The Conservative Party

They are more stable but I’m not confusing boring and sensible at all.. Biden is also an embarrassment, I feel sorry for him though as I do anyone who is in cognitive decline, he needs to be looked after, not leading the free world.

Well, Biden seems to be doing a good enough job with the Ukraine conflict, not to mention a domestic agenda with student debt relief, drug reform and infrastructure act.

Also, seems he relaxed about calling out fascism in the GOP, so he was clearly sharp enough to spot it. Mind you, blind Pew could have spotted it, it’s just that most seem reluctant to voice it.

They are more stable but I’m not confusing boring and sensible at all.. Biden is also an embarrassment, I feel sorry for him though as I do anyone who is in cognitive decline, he needs to be looked after, not leading the free world.
Why are you just spouting Donald Trump slurs about Biden.
There is no actual evidence that he is in cognitive decline. He is not as eloquent as many but that is down to his long standing speech impediment, and he's not as spritely as someone 20 years younger but that doesn't mean he's senile.

Honestly this is staggering. This leads on from my last post

They registered a Tortoise to vote. A pet friggin TORTOISE !!

Why are you just spouting Donald Trump slurs about Biden.
There is no actual evidence that he is in cognitive decline. He is not as eloquent as many but that is down to his long standing speech impediment, and he's not as spritely as someone 20 years younger but that doesn't mean he's senile.
They’re not Donald Trump slurs, I don’t listen to Donald Trump… I’ve just seen him speak quite a bit and heard the opinions of Americans and being someone who has lived with someone who was senile and developed dementia, the signs are there unfortunately.

There’s no way that man is fit to be in the job he is, even though I do agree with the majority of the policies.

Pretending it’s not there is actually a cruel thing to do to someone and is burying your head in the sand.

They’re not Donald Trump slurs, I don’t listen to Donald Trump… I’ve just seen him speak quite a bit and heard the opinions of Americans and being someone who has lived with someone who was senile and developed dementia, the signs are there unfortunately.

There’s no way that man is fit to be in the job he is, even though I do agree with the majority of the policies.

Pretending it’s not there is actually a cruel thing to do to someone and is burying your head in the sand.

I'm not parrroting Trump slurs!!!!

procedes to parrot every Trump talking point about Biden...

If politicians, of all parties, were really in it for the good of the country, we would now be talking about a government of national unity combining the interests and talents of all parties and involving all regions of the UK. The fact that this is not even raised tells you everything you need to know about our politicians, in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.