The Conservative Party

Serious answer. I don’t think you can level a charge that he was utterly incompetent - his personal behaviours made him unfit for office - not his policies. You - and many others - may not like his policies but my guess, and I may well be wrong here, is you/they by and large didn’t vote for him at the GE either.

This isn’t to say he should return btw.

The deal struck with the EU, including the NI Protocol, and the subsequent pretence that neither actually happened, is a sign of either gross incompetence or malignant dishonesty.

Johnson is utterly shite at the job of governance and the MP’s that support his return are doing so because it is the only way they will get front bench jobs. Who ever is elected leader will be in charge of a bitterly divided party that is unfit to run the country. Electing Johnson will simply hasten its demise and even a split.

That Boris Johnson is even being considered, after resigning as most of his party thought him unfit to govern, shows what an almighty mess we're in.

There's plenty of negative things that can be said about Biden, Israel or Liverpool but if a poster wants to do a cognitive assessment from 3000 miles away based on what he's seen on TV and what he's heard some Americans saying there's a fair chance it will be challenged by someone else.
I think Biden was actually the perfect fit for post trump USA - a calming presence when not only GoP but the more vociferous element within his own party seemed set on civil war. I still believe he was the right man, but it's also clear that he's a doddery old fucker who is probably only just about able to retain command and control of his own bladder and bowel movements. Nothing wrong with that - he is old. An observation rather than an insult.

His own party could not stand any more of his lies and incompetence, declared him unfit to lead even the clown show cast that he assembled including Liz Truss. Yet you (and to be fair many others) seem to think he is the best man to lead the country through a difficult time.

Serious question, why is that? I know he has a certain charm and made us all laugh (at him) on HIGNFY but why is it you feel he can do a better job now when he proved himself so utterly incompetent last time round that his own party of power hungry professional politicians resigned from his administration?
I was being sarcastic he's a dick:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.