The Conservative Party

Do they have no morality? Do they think we can't recall?

They had a Tory on 5Live yesterday and it was put to him that Johnson couldn’t be a unifying candidate when he was forced out in disgrace 3 months ago by half the party refusing to work him.

His response was “yes but that was then”

Notably dropped by LT as spending money outside of core Tory heartlands is non productive for the tory party. Its just words with zero delivery, just like his 40 hospitals. Also not been mentioned for a long time as the evidence gathered he never had any intention to build any new hospitals.

The 40 new hospitals claim is exactly why no one should ever vote Conservative again. They wrote a whole book about what "new hospital" meant and included minor internal and external refurbishment to existing hospitals. How the fuck can any political party in this country be taken seriously when it lies so blatantly? There were 5 new hospitals proposed and 35 others were getting some work done. They just changed the definition of new within the document! They're absolute cunts. I usually stay quite calm regarding politics, but we've been lied to and fucked over repeatedly and they need dragging out asap.

It was more the timing of it more than anything and how sudden and significant her changes were.

Sunak, who had been our chancellor for the last 2 years, stood on his podium during the leadership debate and stated that if she did it, the Pound would collapse, interest rates would sky rocket and she’d fuck everyone’s mortgages.

They all ignored him and went with her anyway.

even more absurd why they would not get him the top job right now

The 40 new hospitals claim is exactly why no one should ever vote Conservative again. They wrote a whole book about what "new hospital" meant and included minor internal and external refurbishment to existing hospitals. How the fuck can any political party in this country be taken seriously when it lies so blatantly? There were 5 new hospitals proposed and 35 others were getting some work done. They just changed the definition of new within the document! They're absolute cunts. I usually stay quite calm regarding politics, but we've been lied to and fucked over repeatedly and they need dragging out asap.
Yeah but Labour would be worse. Labour have ruined this country in the last 12 years and Labour are communists or something like that. (only argument I ever see from tories these days)

This country tolerates liars in high office.
It tolerates blatant corruption, including pouring millions into cronies' pockets.
It forgets and forgives evil deeds already done.
It takes ridiculous conspiracy theories seriously.
It doesn't mind a false narrative as long as the false narrative fits its prejudices.
This country deserves all it gets. At least half the Tories are as bad as LFC fans, deluded, bigoted and full of self-righteous BS.

This country tolerates liars in high office.
It tolerates blatant corruption, including pouring millions into cronies' pockets.
It forgets and forgives evil deeds already done.
It takes ridiculous conspiracy theories seriously.
It doesn't mind a false narrative as long as the false narrative fits its prejudices.
This country deserves all it gets. At least half the Tories are as bad as LFC fans, deluded, bigoted and full of self-righteous BS.

they tolerate all of it because it ''winds up the lefties''

If politicians, of all parties, were really in it for the good of the country, we would now be talking about a government of national unity combining the interests and talents of all parties and involving all regions of the UK. The fact that this is not even raised tells you everything you need to know about our politicians, in my view.
I was being sarcastic he's a dick:-)
Fair enough, I didn’t spot the sarcasm - perhaps becausethere are so many people who genuinely hold that view. I would really like understand how anyone can think that. Even Wallace the Defence Minister says he is leaning that way, and he always seemed like one of the more rational Tories in the Cabinet.

"The Tory party has shown itself inept, riven with factionalism, contemptuous of the rule of law and exhausted of credible economic ideas."

A quote from an article in a major newspaper. It's not The Guardian, The Mirror or The New Statesman. It's the Financial Times. The FT!
The Financial Times is pretty objective, to be honest. Like the money markets. But there are people out there who believe that the money markets, merchant banks, the stock exchange, you name it, are all dominated by 'lefties'. This is what I mean when I talk about delusions.

The serious money people don't give a stuff about political philosophy per se - they simply want to make more money or at least not lose what they have. The difficulties Truss ran into were caused by her deluded view of how the world works, a view, I have to say, that is shared by many.

But you know, it's all a Remainer/leftie/w.e.f/EU/digital money plot. They want to steal all our property and then monitor our spending to make sure we're not buying too many Airfix kits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.