The Conservative Party

See a few are starting to split hairs over the first ethnic minority non christian bit citing Disreli (though his father had him baptised so he could enter westminster and high society which was antisemtic at the time)

Not sure what angle they are trying to play whether a need for historical accuracy or just to discredit any positive claim about him.

His ethnicity should not matter, him being not a commoner when worth 700 million, completely out of touch with peoples hard times and has been dismisive of the working class and poor before should.

Last edited:
Do you think they care, the same ones given the choice would have had johnson back.
That’s exactly what they wanted, or Penny Mordaunt if he failed. The PCP knew exactly what they’d do so ensured it was dealt with in-house.

You can see why these people want the vote. These are not the working class trying to scrape an existence, they live a very comfortable life and, for them, they want even more of that comfort in the way of more money while keeping the PM of ‘white’ origin.

It’s boring it’s very boring same old shit just another day if I hear one more say ‘ we’ll deliver, I’ll be inside . It’s always tomorrow and the day after that then the day after that . It’s at a point now where no one gives one and that’s just what they want to get the working class totally bored of politics. Their very happy to play games with peoples livelihoods with self interests . Totally despise them, not the Conservative party as there entitled to there own beliefs but I despise this lot who are playing at government for their own shite interests.

See a few are starting to split hairs over the first ethnic minority non christian bit citing Disreli (though his father had him baptised so he could enter westminster and high society which was antisemtic at the time)

Not sure what angle they are trying to play whether a need for historical accuracy or just to discredit any positive claim about him.

His ethnicity should not matter, him being not a commoner when worth 700 million, completely out of touch with peoples hard times and has been dismisive of the working class and poor before should.

I'll call him out over policy, decisions and outcomes - the colour of his skin is immaterial and never should be.

Myself and the wife watched peterloo on Sunday.. both at the same points in the film looked at each other without a word being said with nothing but a sigh in sorrow.

I am a big fan of the BBC and what it does. Apart from its news channel. For so called impartial coverage its feels today its trying to soften us up to get fucked in the arse with a batbed wire dildo with Austerity part 2.

The narrative of "There is no alternative" has boiled my piss. There are alternatives to screwing us over, bit that woul mean the PM and others dighing into their pockets to pay for it.

That, along with FFS penalty has really boiled my piss today.

I am a big fan of the BBC and what it does. Apart from its news channel. For so called impartial coverage its feels today its trying to soften us up to get fucked in the arse with a batbed wire dildo with Austerity part 2.

The narrative of "There is no alternative" has boiled my piss. There are alternatives to screwing us over, bit that woul mean the PM and others dighing into their pockets to pay for it.

That, along with FFS penalty has really boiled my piss today.
I’d suggest not watching their news channel then.

They can’t even decide on what lectern they use outside number 10 each one decides on their own design, half of Brazil is disappearing with this lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.