The Conservative Party

If Sunak turns out to be boring enough to take the Tory's away from the limelight for a bit, and they get lucky with dropping wholesale prices of gas into 2023, will the electorate begin to side with them again? I mean, they're ratings will rebound a little bit anyway after Tragic Truss, but I am worried.

There are a lot of other factors at play - inflation, did you see the rate of inflation on basics yesterday? Interest rates are still higher than they were and probably rising still further so thats mortgages impacted. Diesel round here is back edging up to £1.90 per litre and rents are going up - by 40% in some instances. They are spending a long time in a dark wood surrounded by predators still.

There are a lot of other factors at play - inflation, did you see the rate of inflation on basics yesterday? Interest rates are still higher than they were and probably rising still further so thats mortgages impacted. Diesel round here is back edging up to £1.90 per litre and rents are going up - by 40% in some instances. They are spending a long time in a dark wood surrounded by predators still.
But unfortunately they’re very good at making too many people fearful - those predators will be flipped.

What does my head in is the tory front bench all laughing and joking at pmq as though everything has been going swimmingly for the past dozen years instead of the disastrous shit show that has been ongoing.

I would quite happily walk along that tory front bench, point my finger at individual and call them a ****. Cos they are.

It's a pity Starmer only gets six questions, or he could do proper cross examination. I think he should just start a long critique and keep going till the speaker stops him to get him to ask a question, then he just says "is any of this not true?"

What does my head in is the tory front bench all laughing and joking at pmq as though everything has been going swimmingly for the past dozen years instead of the disastrous shit show that has been ongoing.

I would quite happily walk along that tory front bench, point my finger at each individual and call them a ****. Cos they are.
Edited.

Only reason Rishi is in the job is because 1922 committee set the rules on election for min 100
nominations on the basis the new PM would have to be in place before the fiscal statement at
the end of the month, thus depriving the members of a vote. Its farcical that now Sunak in situ,
the fiscal statement at the end ofthe month is now not important..Tories new Rishi would lose
a membership vote versus Mordaunt so engineered a way that Rishi wouldn't have to face them.
Tories knew the Party would look even more helpless with a new leader, new pm without having
the backing of majority mp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.