The Conservative Party

I understand that.
It is my belief that carbon net zero is unattainable given the demands of our western lifestyle.
If government was really committed to that ideal, the use of public transport would be encouraged and fares would be dramatically reduced to encourage people to use it.
Fewer and longer length trains would improve service consistency by reducing the number of staff (drivers and guards) required to operate it too.
A train can only be as long as the shortest platform on its route.

I suppose the upside of that is the lack of confidence they are showing about winning the next GE.
Pass the poisoned chalice to Labour.
That is what I was saying. They are sabotaging a Labour government. That is how evil they are. No care about the country whatsoever, only themselves and their evil political party.

So all our troubles are caused by the pandemic and war in Ukraine?
None whatsoever due to internal factors.
He actually mentioned the ‘B’ word once, but he attached ‘freedoms’ to it thus rendering the reference redundant. No mention of any fuck-ups by any previous PMs or chancellors.
Seems the new blacklist contains not only the ‘B’ word but also the ‘T’ and the ‘K’ as well.

So all our troubles are caused by the pandemic and war in Ukraine?
None whatsoever due to internal factors.
He actually mentioned the ‘B’ word once, but he attached ‘freedoms’ to it thus rendering the reference redundant. No mention of any fuck-ups by any previous PMs or chancellors.
Seems the new blacklist contains not only the ‘B’ word but also the ‘T’ and the ‘K’ as well.
Good old Rishi and his promise of integrity

Evil Shitcunts.

Labour get a one term and blamed by the Tories for the economic created by those cunts that are hamstrung too. Allowing the cunts to come back in and finish the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.