The Conservative Party

It’s staggering when you think that Truss and Kwarteng are partly responsible for the huge mess we are in and yet they have both swanned off without any remorse and that’s it. Surely they need to be held to account as do their employers the Story sorry Tory Party. But no, Hunt and Sunak stand up today spouting more Tory bollocks and genuinely believe they are saving us all. You couldn’t write this type of stuff.

It’s staggering when you think that Truss and Kwarteng are partly responsible for the huge mess we are in and yet they have both swanned off without any remorse and that’s it. Surely they need to be held to account as do their employers the Story sorry Tory Party. But no, Hunt and Sunak stand up today spouting more Tory bollocks and genuinely believe they are saving us all. You couldn’t write this type of stuff.

never mind no remorse they have left a party that without any goading is having to defend them rather than accept that the Party crashed the economy bringing all the pelters on themselves. So you have Minister in a Cabinet shouting to the high heavens what a great move £50bn tax rises are who were also in a Cabinet who less than 3 months ago which was proclaiming £60bn of tax cuts for the rich was the way forward with no shame

I’ve seen no mention of a little aside at the end, the review on the state pension age will be published shortly! Yes you’ll be dead before you can retire, why the fuck do we bother.
That money you're told to save each month for retirement is going to be useless

I’ve seen no mention of a little aside at the end, the review on the state pension age will be published shortly! Yes you’ll be dead before you can retire, why the fuck do we bother.

when I heard that I thought its me and age 67 in a race against the Tories handling my state pension that they happily took my money for........

This government is starting to actually terrify me. They are out to ruin everybody except the very rich. There will be no small businesses or pubs left, thousands homeless and many more dead prematurely.
They want a wealthy class to own and operate everything for minimal cost showing a growing economy on paper but not in reality. A return to landowners and the gentry lording it over the peasantry and controling your every decision, your wages are loans to give the impression of freedom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.