The Conservative Party

Sky have admitted that those on middle incomes have been deliberately overlooked.
Whilst I understand a burden has to fall somewhere, I'd be pissed off.

Last edited:
Well that's a lot of their support saying bye bye come the election then
Yeah. And they have been really sly by factoring in 30 billion of public spending cuts but only to kick in after 2 years. By which time they will probably be out of government.

What's taken all the time in giving the go-ahead to Sizewell C? How long have they been in decision making positions to green light this say 10 years ago?!?!

It could take 15/20 years for this to get through all the legal/planning, let alone actually building this, so not very helpful any time soon.

We've got an abundance of cold wet windy weather pretty much most of the year so serious consideration of tidal power, heat pumps as well as wind turbine would have been good.

Mr **** pointing out that charging vat in private school fees would only raise a billion and put extra strain on state schools, so he won't do that!!!!!!!

On the plus side I'm sure the poor and disadvantaged in the North and in Scotland will be delighted to see Norfolk and Suffolk will get elected mayor's.......

Don't know what the official word of the year will be, but for me 2022 can be summed up by penury.

not only that but they're letting EDF build and run it so his whole point of not being held to ransom for energy is negated as we can't even build and run it as a country or a country owned energy provider.

Angela Richardson (who?) - apparently Tory MP, on LBC telling us that the pandemic and war has stopped us from feeling the full benefit of brexit!!
Then explains that we can improve trade with EU countries by further deregulation here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.