The Conservative Party

Why?
State pension age, 66, and private pension access age, 55, are completely different.

The rules are changing on access to private pensions in 2028 ... moving from 55 to 57......Tories dont want you retiring cos they sent the forriners home.

She didn’t increase spending to promote growth, she just reduced tax revenue to help out the rich!

Seriously though there’s no debate about austerity now, it doesn’t work. Our government put us in a massive experiment and there’s been dozens of peer reviewed papers written in the past 15 years that show that experiment failed.
Said to my wife in 2008 after the crash it’s going to take 15-20 years to get back to normal, think I might have to revise that, a quarter of a century and the tories policies will see us worse off than in 2007, oh and those wonderful bankers.

The rules are changing on access to private pensions in 2028 ... moving from 55 to 57......Tories dont want you retiring cos they sent the forriners home.

Considering the cost of living surviving I’d be surprised if most people can afford to retire any earlier than 60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.