The Conservative Party

Last night I heard a local Tory complaining about the council's audit team not always getting prompt answers from department managers, largely because of cuts in staff (or low public sector pay making recruitment hard). 12 years of cuts and pay restraint, then complain about the consequences. It's the Tory way.

Last edited:
They are quite simply a party which exists to be in power at any cost.
They will sacrifice the well being of the people and the country, they will sacrifice the economy, they will sacrifice the idea of a fair society
They are even sacrificing their own integrity to cling to power.
They really care for no-one but themselves,
The only admirable aspect of them is their ability to fool some of the people all of the time.

I think you need to appreciate that the majority of companies don’t offer such perks.
I know it’s frustrating when your tax burden increases, believe me the changing of the highest tax rate boundary will mean I’m considerably worse off next year but I’m also not sat there wondering how I’m gonna put food on the table or heat the house. I also don’t want to live in a society with no NHS, no social services and with many people in abject poverty. Even at a purely selfish level, the more desperate people become the higher the crime rates will be.

It’s surprising people don’t see it this way. I’m left leaning cause I’m not a **** who can ignore poverty at my gates but as you perfectly said I’d be naive asf to think it won’t reach me through increasing crime rates. Unless you are a super **** who lives in the top of the hills with armed security, we all should be worried.

They are quite simply a party which exists to be in power at any cost.
They will sacrifice the well being of the people and the country, they will sacrifice the economy, they will sacrifice the idea of a fair society
They are even sacrificing their own integrity to cling to power.
They really care for no-one but themselves,
The only admirable aspect of them is their ability to fool some of the people all of the time.

That’s what happens when your ideology only really benefits a very small few and can fool a slightly larger but increasingly shrinking base. Your thirst for power becomes ravenous because at anytime you slip up it can be gone for ages. Unfortunately human nature’s thirst for power is near infinite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.