The Conservative Party

Yep good points, the next GE will be a landslide, the question is by how many Labour will win by.
Hopefully Labour will have a good and better plan for everything, at the moment I don't see it. They will get my vote though
I'm in the same boat. I will likely vote Labour to get rid of this lot but I can't see what Labour will do differently.

The markets are not going to accept a Labour government which spends, borrows, prints money and upsets the boat given the Tories did the exact same thing a month ago.

The financial climate right now is a complete mess, globally and domestically. There's no escaping that unfortunately.

We're at a point now where the whims of the population align even less with the globalist view of the world. It's only going to get worse so the question is do we kneel before the markets and take the pain or not?

WEO-Chart-OCT-2022.ashx

I'm in the same boat. I will likely vote Labour to get rid of this lot but I can't see what Labour will do differently.

The markets are not going to accept a Labour government which spends, borrows, prints money and upsets the boat given the Tories did the exact same thing a month ago.

The financial climate right now is a complete mess, globally and domestically. There's no escaping that unfortunately.

We're at a point now where the whims of the population align even less with the globalist view of the world. It's only going to get worse so the question is do we kneel before the markets or not?
Bring Back Corbyn

Yep good points, the next GE will be a landslide, the question is by how many Labour will win by.
Hopefully Labour will have a good and better plan for everything, at the moment I don't see it. They will get my vote though
I am not so sure. We are seeing the ground prepared now with immigration being pushed front and centre. All we hear over here in Lincolnshire is how we are having to put up ‘illegal’ immigrants in hotels and all the racist language that goes along with that. Also Hunt by name C..t by nature was talking on the R4 this morning, when the single market was mentioned, said that it was not what Britain voted for and that they didn’t want immigration. This is the stick they will try to beat the Labour Party with; the LP will be the party of unfettered immigration. I point to Sir Edward Leigh (MP for Gainsborough) as typical of the rhetoric around here and, I will guess, the kind of claptrap that will be put forward in the red wall seats.

Next general election will be real Tories versus purple Tory. They've fucked labour to carryon their disastrous economic policies so they can blame the fuckers in opposition.

I am not so sure. We are seeing the ground prepared now with immigration being pushed front and centre. All we hear over here in Lincolnshire is how we are having to put up ‘illegal’ immigrants in hotels and all the racist language that goes along with that. Also Hunt by name C..t by nature was talking on the R4 this morning, when the single market was mentioned, said that it was not what Britain voted for and that they didn’t want immigration. This is the stick they will try to beat the Labour Party with; the LP will be the party of unfettered immigration. I point to Sir Edward Leigh (MP for Gainsborough) as typical of the rhetoric around here and, I will guess, the kind of claptrap that will be put forward in the red wall seats.
problem is neither party have got a clue how to have a sensible immigration policy. Fact is we need some people to fill jobs but it has to be sensible at the same time. All we are doing at the moment is the same old thing

I was getting the same conversation in Boston and skeg. They are fearing a swarm of criminals invading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.