The Conservative Party

As said before they are 2 cheeks of the same arse.Unfortunately we have no other party to upset the comfy applecart.We need a complete update of our political system.The other problem is everyone like lemmings keep voting for the Tories and Labour they clearly dont want to say let the Libs or Greens have a go.My only concern is that the vast majority will vote for whatever Farage comes up with for the next election.
Imagine him and his cronies running the country.There has to be an alternative to the Tories and Labour but god knows what it is.
The Co-operative Party should split from the Labour Party. One-nation Conservatives should split from this current corrupt Neo-liberal Tory shambles.

Get some more ’normal’ centre-left and centre-right politics getting a exposure because that’s what most people are in this country yet a lot of them feel that they haven’t got a party that resonates with them.

The Co-operative Party should split from the Labour Party. One-nation Conservatives should split from this current corrupt Neo-liberal Tory shambles.

Get some more ’normal’ centre-left and centre-right politics getting a exposure because that’s what most people are in this country yet a lot of them feel that they haven’t got a party that resonates with them.
In theory that makes sense, yet so many Tories and Labour voters are so tribal that they would stay with ‘their’ party and under fptp any new party would be dead from the beginning, because they would probably end up with none or at most a couple of seats.

In theory that makes sense, yet so many Tories and Labour voters are so tribal that they would stay with ‘their’ party and under fptp any new party would be dead from the beginning, because they would probably end up with none or at most a couple of seats.
My long term wish is that political parties are abolished, smaller regions have their own government, and all candidates stand as independents and are voted in on their own merit and every government is a coalition of independents with all the regions working together on wider issues like foreign policy.

Would probably never work or never happen even if it could work, but I don’t think cemented political ideals masted to one part of the political spectrum like a political party works in governing an entire country. It’s too one-eyed and doesn’t encompass the entire country or enough of the political spectrum.

My long term wish is that political parties are abolished, smaller regions have their own government, and all candidates stand as independents and are voted in on their own merit and every government is a coalition of independents with all the regions working together on wider issues like foreign policy.

Would probably never work or never happen even if it could work, but I don’t think cemented political ideals masted to one part of the political spectrum like a political party works in governing an entire country. It’s too one-eyed and doesn’t encompass the entire country or enough of the political spectrum.
I used to think that having a coalition government meant you get nothing done.
However they are normal on the continent and have become the norm here in Ireland and they actually keep manners on individual parties and coupled with PR, mean that your individual vote in a multi seated constituency is more inclined to count and your opinion heard.

I used to think that having a coalition government meant you get nothing done.
However they are normal on the continent and have become the norm here in Ireland and they actually keep manners on individual parties and coupled with PR, mean that your individual vote in a multi seated constituency is more inclined to count and your opinion heard.

Can't see it happening here with the arrogant cunts currently in government working, as they would never accept that anybody could be a suitable party for them to work with.

And they wouldn't want Pandora's box to possibly be opened to expose the corruption withing their ranks.

Would like to see a journalist do a follow-up after the next General Election on these Conservative MPs who are bailing out early. I would imagine they’ll all end up in jobs that can be easily traced to connections they made and exploited during their time in Parliament. ‘More time with my family’ my eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.